Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

precision farming

Register

Click Here!

jyona

I would like to start vegetable precision farming in tamil nadu. can you spare a project report for the same in poly house farming and open field.I would like to start initialy in one hectar.
joseph.

kirti s

Dear Sir

The contribution of technology for higher yield in precision farming has been 33.71 per cent and 20.48 per cent, respectively in tomato and brinjal production.

Precision farming or precision agriculture is an agricultural concept relying on the existence of in-field variability. It requires the use of new technologies, such as global positioning (GPS), sensors, satellites or aerial images, and information management tools (GIS) to assess and understand variations. Collected information may be used to more precisely evaluate optimum sowing density, estimate fertilizers and other inputs needs, and to more accurately predict crop yields.

glmapping

Geo-Logic Mapping Index can help and advise with "global positioning (GPS), sensors, satellites or aerial images, and information management tools (GIS) to assess and understand variations." You can contact me and also visit our blog GEO-LOGIC Mapping BLOG for self-help guidence w.r.t. DIY (do-it-yourself) mapping.
Please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator: