Position Vacant - Junior Asst Biotech

Register

pawansingh

We are looking for Junior Assistant for our Biotech Division. Interested candidates are requested to forward their resume at email], [email].

We are working in agribiotech sector. For details please visit at

Last edited by a moderator:

radherushi

resume

i am plant tissue culturist-

DHUKATE MADANMOHAN REVANSIDDHA
At / post-Balwadi,
Tal- Sangola,
Dist: Solapur,
PIN: 413308.
MAHARASHTRA.
Please contact...

SUMMARY
• Postgraduate in Biotechnology from the Yeshwant College Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Parbhani, Swami Ramanand Tirth Marathwada University, Nanded (Maharashtra).
• Postgraduate Diploma in Biotechnology from Vidya Prathisthans School Of Biotechnology, Baramati, Dist- Pune, Pune University, Pune (Maharashtra).
• Graduate in Botany- from Sangola college sangola, Dist-Solapur, Shivaji University, Kolhapur (Maharashtra).

CAREER OBJECTIVE
Seeking position in an organization where I can apply my thoughts and skills for the development of the organization as well as my personal growth.

WORK-EXPERENCE
Production Manager-
H.U.Gugle Agro Biotech Jamkhed ,Dist –A”Nagar Is the leading topmost organization in India,having capacity of producing 10 Million palnts of Banana,10 lacks plants of teak /annum and other such as Gerbera,Anthurium,Strawberry,Stevia,Potato sugarcane Rammie etc.
I am working since from last two years as the position of Production manager, to seeing all the activities of production to hardening. Current scale is 2.5 lacks/annum with accodomation.
Lab Technician-
Vidya Pratishthans, School Of Biotechnology, Baramati, Dist-Pune, Pune University, Pune (Maharashtra) is one of the educational and research institute. I have done one year work at the post of Project and Laboratory Technician in Plant, Animal tissue culture lab and Molecular Biology lab from 1sept 2004-30Aug 2005 and done work on to produce protocol for micropropogation, callus culture, synthetic seed and other tissue culture techniques of Banana, Grape, Adulsa, Stevia, Aloe, Potato and other medicinal plants, Flowering plants such as Carnation, Jerbera, Rose etc.

Area of interest.

• Production of planting material of different crops problems with the help of different tissue culture techniques.

• R & D of tissue culture banana for developing standard protocol for getting average yield.

• Initiation of newer crops for tissue culture.

• Developing protocols for reducing mortality and Contamination.

• Develop method to reduce existing cost of tissue Culture plantlets.

• Microbiological techniques.

• Biotechnological techniques.

• To minimize the production cost of tissue culture plants.

ACADEMIC DETAILS

Examination Institute / University
Year Marks Class
M.Sc.
Biotechnology Yeshwant College Bioinformatics and Biotechnology Parbhani, Swami Ramanand Tirth Marathwada University, Nanded (Maharashtra). 2007 64.29 % First
Class
B.Sc. (applied)
Biotechnology Vidya Pratishthans, School Of Biotechnology, Baramati, Dist-Pune Pune University, Pune (Maharashtra) 2004 60 % First
Class
B.Sc.
Botany Sangola college sangola, Dist-Solapur, Shivaji University, Kolhapur (Maharashtra). 2003 60.12% First Class

Projects: -
• Tissue Culture studies with special reference to Prosopis alba at Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute, Phaltan, Dist- Satara. (Maharashtra).
• Tissue culture techniques such as, Media Preparation Microproogation callus culture, synthetic seed, cell culture, somatic embryogenesis with special reference to Vitis vinifera. & Extraction of alkaloid withanin from Withania somanifera at Vidya Pratishthans, School Of Biotechnology, Baramati, Dist-Pune.
• Isolation, fusion and culture of Withania somanifera and Rawulfia serpentina Protoplasts in Yeshwant College Bioinformatics and Biotechnology Parbhani, Swami Ramanand Tirth Marathwada University, Nanded (Maharashtra).

ADDITIONAL SKILLS
Computer Skills:
Knowledge of MS Office and Internet operations,

Techniques Known:
• Plant tissue culture :(Micropropogation,callus culture, synthetic seed Protoplast isolation culture,etc)
• Animal tissue culture.
• Fermentation technology,
• DNA Isolation Methods (Animal, Plant, Bacteria )
• Restriction Digestion Methods
• Electro Phoresis (SDS PAGE)
• Isolation of Plasmid
• Transformation Studies (Plant, Bacteria)
• ELISA
• Enzyme Immobilization Method.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Sex: Male

Nationality: Indian.

Date of Birth: 10 July1983.

Permanent Address:

At / post-Balwadi,

Tal - Sangola,

Dist- Solapur,

PIN 413308.

Maharashtra.