Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Poly hose

Register

Click Here!

aman303

I am having land in Ludhiana (Punjab) near Sutlej River. I want to do farming in a poly house of area 1000 to 2000 sq. meters. Which vegetables/flowers etc. can be grown in this area of Punjab. Cost of total project, profitability and output in Kgs. etc. of the produce with respect to open field cultivation .
How a poly house is helpful in increasing the production ?
How a poly hose is useful during summer season in this area when temperature rises to more than 45 degree Celsius.
Can any body give information in this regard.

Aman

Ashwini

Hi

In a Polyhouse you can cultivate all the vegetables , flowers, but use shade nets wherever necessary. During summers, use of sprinklers and shade nets is compulsary or plants will not grow.

Regards
Ashwini

abshirega

I am having land in Ludhiana (Punjab) near Sutlej River. I want to do farming in a poly house of area 1000 to 2000 sq. meters. Which vegetables/flowers etc. can be grown in this area of Punjab. Cost of total project, profitability and output in Kgs. etc. of the produce with respect to open field cultivation .
How a poly house is helpful in increasing the production ?
How a poly hose is useful during summer season in this area when temperature rises to more than 45 degree Celsius.
Can any body give information in this regard.
basketball stars
Aman
All kinds of flowers and vegetables can be grown in a polyhouse, with the help of shade netting when needed. In order for plants to develop throughout the summer, you must use sprinklers and shade nets.

Last edited: