Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

PLzzzzz help, need guidance. we`ll appreciate it.

Register

Click Here!

lucky

HELLO.
can any one advise me what to plant in my one acre farm land, in TOPRAN near hyderabad.????
ACTUALLY ,i m looking to plant what ever which is a highly cash crop, and need less attention,less man power.
This is just my experiment ACRE , if this suits me ,i will buy huge amount of land , which is already next to me and belongs to the same owner.
kindly help me out.
MAY BE ; it`s MANGO, MOOSAMBI, SEEDLESS LEMON,COCONUT, ANAR(POMOGRANITE) KHAJOOR (dates) or what ever, which may highly turn Penny --into-- $$$$$$.
PLEASE SUGGEST ME , what ever the highly CASH CROP, no matter if your item is not from the above list, plz name it and tell me from where to get the seeds or baby plants, from near by me.
thankzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Last edited:

shanmuga06

Cash crop cultivation

sir,

you thought and aim are good.Because farmer can become rich allways .this is my dream and ambition.even if the business people will also think about agriculture.that day will come one day and also thats my dream. now coming to your point.you want cash crop .i think you have quoted some items from there i am selecting two likes mosambi Rangpur variety,anar (bhawa variety) and include the Taiwan redlady 786 papaya variety.I think your location is near to hyderabad so your ultimate aim is to feeding the city.you will succeed in your journey.

For more details plz contact us;

a Sivakumar
priya nursery garden
karaikudi-630001
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

lucky

i really appreciate your precious thoughts.

Thanks for the moral support,ou have lended here.
can you tell me from where i can get the baby plants of these above plants ?? and what will be the approx price per unit???
thanks again.
waiting eagerly

aromedindia

Land

You may go for Red lady papaya plus patchouli combination. This will ensure quick and good return and then slowly expand to fruit crops. Here also patchouli can be a component.Within 5-6 months u will start getting return from patchouli and then after few months from papaya, provided water is there.
Thanks
aromedindia@gmail.com

toms1972

Replay for your quiries

Dear Friend,

I could able to suggest you one thing which is very new to Ap farmers and this is the one item which works out very well with kerala farmers and as you said not much work.

Cocoa Plantation

Per kg dry seed will get Rs. 250 - 350 according to the season. And almost all choclate companies and biscuits companies are very need of this seeds.

At present in south kerala produces the same.

Less man work not much tensions.

If you wants to know more contact me.

Tomy Anto
please contact....
( hyderabad)

one advise me what to plant in my one acre farm land, in TOPRAN near hyderabad.????
ACTUALLY ,i m looking to plant what ever which is a highly cash crop, and need less attention,less man power.
This is just my experiment ACRE , if this suits me ,i will buy huge amount of land , which is already next to me and belongs to the same owner.
kindly help me out.
MAY BE ; it`s MANGO, MOOSAMBI, SEEDLESS LEMON,COCONUT, ANAR(POMOGRANITE) KHAJOOR (dates) or what ever, which may highly turn Penny --into-- $$$$$$.
PLEASE SUGGEST ME , what ever the highly CASH CROP, no matter if your item is not from the above list, plz name it and tell me from where to get the seeds or baby plants, from near by me.
thankzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

shanmuga06

High yiel crop

sir,

sombody posted in this site that Coco will be a beneficiable cultivation.Its quite correct.the coco cultivation will requires semi shade i.e 50% shade will required.Now the present market rate is Rs 150 -175/-per kg.

Thank you
A Sivakumar

kannan_civil

Cocoa Plantation

Dear Sir,

i am having farms of about 26 acres near by Tiruchengodu,Namakkal District,TamilNadu.

I am intrested to cultivate Cocoa Plantation.

Will anybody guide me how to do the Cocoa Plantation from A-Z

Whether the climate is suitable to plant the Cocoa Cultivation?

Regards,
Kannan.P
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

tarzaa

Coco cultivation

Its realy quite healthy and intresting interaction happening around cocoa plant. I have 3 acres in kerala near pattambi. I would like someone to help me to start from the start to marketing the seed.

shanmuga06

Coco cultivation

Dear kannan,

You have asked about coco plantations in your land.i can help in this regard.Coco is a much demandale thindgs in the world.We have provide some shading i.e 50 % sahde by planting gliricida nearby cocoplants.

For more details plz contact us:
A Sivakumar
Priya Nursery Garden
KARAIKUdi-630001
priyagar06@yahoo.co.im