Plant Tissue Culture Lab in Tanzania

Register

tzabap

Hello,
We are in the midst of establishing a private commercial plant tissue culture facility in Dar es salaam, Tanzania, East Africa. We are looking for indian company that could supply us with lab equipments, utensils and chemicals. We would like to pay a visit to India some time soon in regards to it. While we do that we are also looking forward for an expertise highly experienced to offer his consultancy in establishing our lab and provide low cost tips, and also to train our lab technicians on the several protocols we would be interested in adopting. Looking for the right people to guide me through this. Please feel free contact me or you may pass me your contact information, and i will shoot you an email with my company's details. Thank you.

moonsun

look your private in box from LUSAKA chandra

Hello,
We are in the midst of establishing a private commercial plant tissue culture facility in Dar es salaam, Tanzania, East Africa. We are looking for indian company that could supply us with lab equipments, utensils and chemicals. We would like to pay a visit to India some time soon in regards to it. While we do that we are also looking forward for an expertise highly experienced to offer his consultancy in establishing our lab and provide low cost tips, and also to train our lab technicians on the several protocols we would be interested in adopting. Looking for the right people to guide me through this. Please feel free contact me or you may pass me your contact information, and i will shoot you an email with my company's details. Thank you.
look your private in box from LUSAKA chandra

anupam75abt

Dear Sir,

Pl. feel free to contact me , I am in this field since 12 years.

Regards,

Anupam Bhatt

Last edited by a moderator: