Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Paclobutrazol, PBZ

Register

Click Here!

kirti s

Dear Sir

paclobutrazol is generally used in mango alphonso variety to overcome the problem of alternate bearing habit.In india generally it is used in mango, peach and almond. it hinders the growth of male flowers and gA and leads to the formation of female flower. it also results decrease in N content and increase in K content thus preventing excess vegetative growth.

aryancropcare

Dear Friend,
Paclobutrazol, or commonly known as CULTAR by Syngenta India, is used for mango plantation,but is harmful in long term. Secondly it ceases the nutrient consumption of plant by roots and transfers it to the branches with bud opening. hence, it gives more fruits. But it is only suggested for 8-10 yrs old mango trees with huge canopy.If used for smaller mango trees, the tree is sure to be dried up. secondly if used on other tree with small size then it would dry up and ultimately perish.

So if you wannt use then it would be at your risk the company denies taking any responsibility if the tree dries up.It is written on the leaflet.

Feel free to contact me for any other details or clarifications.

Regards,

Nirav

amanoji

Pbz use

IT IS ONLY FOR MANGO. Mr. Soundarrajan called as Amarapoondi soundar rajan has developed a tecnique which has resulted in 365 days bearing of mango tree. he has not used cultar(PBZ). He belongs to india , tamilnadu,dindigul district, oddanchatram town . scientist from all over india visited his farm to look at the miracle. this is for your information

raju12

Paclobutrazol

We are supplier of Paclobutrazol Plant Growth Regulator.
Paclobutrazol, the Plant Growth regulator taken up into the xylem through the leaves, stems, or roots, and trans located to growing sub-apical meristems,Produces more compact plants and enhances flowering and fruiting.
One method to manipulate flowering is to use the plant growth regulator, Paclobutrazol. The post-harvest application of a small amount of Paclobutrazol to the soil significantly promotes flowering and fruiting in the following year. Trials over the last two years have shown the following benefits from the treatment:
1. A significant increase in flowering leading to increased yields.
2. The early flowering considerably enhanced fruit maturity. Treated trees flowered three to four weeks early, which reduced the time to fruit maturity by at least two weeks.
3.Visually, the fruit developed a better external color.

edgarcal

Use of Paclobutrazol in Cocoa farm

just wondering if the use of Paclobutrazol in cocoa have been tested knowing that cocoa produces practically all year or if only works on fruit trees that produce only once a year..

gopal farm

Mango

Dear sir,
please give full address and contact no. Mr. Soundarrajan

Gopal
mo. 09825043214

IT IS ONLY FOR MANGO. Mr. Soundarrajan called as Amarapoondi soundar rajan has developed a tecnique which has resulted in 365 days bearing of mango tree. he has not used cultar(PBZ). He belongs to india , tamilnadu,dindigul district, oddanchatram town . scientist from all over india visited his farm to look at the miracle. this is for your information

munshid

cultar use

i want to know mr soundara rajan oddanchataram mobile number. pls give anybody.
need cultar. where can i buy. what is price

sakthicoool

Regarding use of CULTAR on HIMAPASAND mango tree

Hi,
i am having a 27 acres of land and its planted full of HIMAMPASAND variety of mango trees(2700 nos). the tress are now 10 years old and its started giving fruits for last 5 years. we usually lease the trees to merchants who is responsible for spraying chemicals and bearing mangoes. in last year i have noticed the mango output was very early and first mangoes had be harvested on 1 week of march itself and the total output was 2.5 times the previous year.

but this year we had changed the merchant who takes the trees on lease. and i noticed that mango flowers had came 2 to 3 weeks late than last year and mango productivity is 60 percent less than previous year.

i doubt that the previous merchant had used CULTAR on mango trees without my knowledge to get 2.5 time increase in productivity. does sudden stop in using this chemical affect the trees life and productivity next year if it is not continuously used year by year. kindly reply

Regards
Sakthivel