Osmanabadi breeding goats for sale:Best For Goat Farming

Register

smy82482

Osmanabadi breeding goats for sale
These goats gets easily adaptable to any climatic conditions in India.Presently along with Maharashtra, these goats are widely breed in Andhra Pradesh,Kerala,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,Goa and All North Indian states, as these goats are providing excellent results in shorter duration to farmers. Buy pureline variety and earn more.
Visit our longest thread on goat farming-Goat Farm Solutions
To Know more about goat farming visit our website Osmanabadi Goat or www.goatfarm.co.in

afzal121

many people dont like black bucks
for eid . thier first prefrence willbe to j. pari sirohi and coloured bucks

smy82482

Black goats are widely reared in Maharashtra,karnataka,kerala,Andhrapradesh,Tamil nadu and in some states of north India.

afzal121

sir iam interested in goat
fattening buisness.
1.i want to start a goat fattening farm of 100 nos n i want to know its pros n cons.
2.is it profitable comparing to goat breeding farming.
3.how much weigh osmanabadi male buck can achieve in one year if i provide better fodder medicines and shelter.

smy82482

For meat purpose butchers generally select the goats which are 5- 6 months old,they doesn't prefers one year old bucks for meat.so you have to fatten the kids for 6 months of their age if you want to sold to butcher and for EID for 1 year.
For first three months of their life,they depends on mothers milk ( starts chewing after after 1 month of age,but not too much and their main feed is milk for 3 months),after 3 months they gets completely off from milk and gets totally dependent on green and dry fodder.So for fattening purpose you have to buy at least 3 months old kids.For their concentration of fodder you have to refer our Goat Farm Project Report.