Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic Jasmine Cultivation - Urgent Help

Register

Click Here!

sanraj1500

Hi,.

I am having around 1200 jasmine plants. I bought this land last year and started doing organic farming and before that was not organic. Now almost all the plants are affected by one insect. In Tamil it's called sembaen poochi. It's looks like the colour of tamarine flower (Pink colour). It's starting while the bud formed and started killing the full fledged buds. Almost 60% of the buds spoiled because of this. I have applied Jeevamirtham and Panchagavya. Jeevamirtham with water flow and panchakavya as flowing. Then I have sprayed 50ml of Activated EM with 300 ml of Panchakavya in one tank. Still the problem exists and I am facing heavy loss because of this insect. I do really appreciate if any of our forum user gives me an effective solution.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,
Raja.
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

jskanwar

For the control of Insect, you can spray the crop with Agniastra. For preparing agriasra,take 10 litre of desi cow urine in a pot , add 500g hot green chilli (crushed), 500g desi garlic (crushed), 5 kg neem leave (crushed). boil this solution five times. keep it stable it for 24 hrs filter this with cloth and store it in can or bottles. Give three sprays@10% at weelkly interval
Dr JS KANWAR
Former Prof & Head,
PAU,Ludhiana
Now Consultant

Last edited by a moderator: