Organic Fruits & Vegetables shop in chennai, Tamil nadu

Register

jayasuga

Hi,

I am interested to open Organic fruits and vegetables shop in chennai. If any body interested to send the organic fruits & vegetables to chennai then, please let me know the follwing details to me by mail

1) Your location
2) Items which you can supply and quantity of the items as well
3) price details per kg
4) Packing Details
5) Mode of Transportation to chennai
6) Contact details - phone and mail id

I prefer to buy fruits and vegetables directly from farmers in and around of chennai. As always, looking for suggestion/guideance/sharing of experience from others. So, please share your knowledge to me and send your details to

Thanks for your support!

Last edited by a moderator:

manamalli

Hi
I know 2-3 farmers growing organic fruits, rice and greens. If you are interested i will talk to them regarding ur requirement. where is ur shop located in chennai?

jayasuga

Hi,

Thanks for your response! I decided to keep shop in Velachery, chennai. Can you please let me know following details to jayasugan at the rate symbol gmail dot com . Share your contact details as well.

1) Your location
2) What are the fruits and vegetables will supply and quantity of the items also.
3) price details per kg
4) Packing Details

Last edited:

kodali

Organic vegetables and Fruits in Hyderabad

We have an organic store in Hyderabad We are interested in sourcing organic vegetables and fruits from the organic farmers.

Thanks & Regards,

Satya Kodali
Sristi Naturals

smrsraja

We grow vegetables and fruits in natural farming methods

Hi,

Thanks for your response! I decided to keep shop in Velachery, chennai. Can you please let me know following details to jayasugan at the rate symbol gmail dot com . Share your contact details as well.

1) Your location
2) What are the fruits and vegetables will supply and quantity of the items also.
3) price details per kg
4) Packing Details

Hello,

We are growing the below in our farm using natural farming methods following the principles of subash palekar and Nammazhwar

1) Ridge gourd - country variety
2) Snake gourd - country variety shorter type
3) Bitter gourd - country variety
4) Bottle gourd - country variety
5) Drumstick - tree variety
6) Red guava
7) lemons - breed developed by Puliyangudi Antonysamy
8)Amla

Our farm is located in Kootu pannai near kayathar which is near Tirunelveli. We can work out the transport if required for delivering at your door step.