Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic Fertilizer in Your Doorstep supply

Register

Click Here!

arun0212

Dear all,

we are suppliers of Bio organic pesticides,fungicides,insecticides,growth stimulator,and modulator products.we can do door step supply of our products.our organic products starting range is Rs 90 for One acre land.

Contact

Last edited by a moderator:

vinaybn

Enquiry

We have 55 acres of coffee & pepper plantation in Hassan,Karnataka,kindly advise what type of organic fertilizers required,price & also send us detailed description of your products

kuki

Please quote for delivery to our estate about 15 kms from Mananthovady in Kerala for a 25 acre estate coffee and pepper etc.

arun0212

Organic Fertilizer.

We have 55 acres of coffee & pepper plantation in Hassan,Karnataka,kindly advise what type of organic fertilizers required,price & also send us detailed description of your products
Dear Friend,

Kindly discuss with me over the phone.There are lot of things to discuss about your way of cultivation and Chemical fertilizer you are using.Product we have for Paddy,wheat,Fruits,vegetables,banana and Chilli. Also our K-Zyme is for High Yield growth supplement which contain proteins,Carbohydrates and Vitamin B for the Plants. For Pest and Insects we have a Separate products.

All Our Products are Organic Ceritified and Non Toxic certificate. There is any side effect for Human Being.

More details are required for your plantation. Kindly contact me My Mobile nO

arun0212

pepper Cultivation in Organic Fertilizer

Please quote for delivery to our estate about 15 kms from Mananthovady in Kerala for a 25 acre estate coffee and pepper etc.

Kindly contact me Immediately for Further discussion about Your plantation.I need More details about your cultivation. Contact me
Regards

arun0212

Growth Supplement K-Zyme

Its an Growth supplement Product called K-Zyme. The Cost of 250 Ml K-zyme is Rs 220. It can be use for One Acre. 2ml for Starting stage of the plant. 3 ml for Flowering time. with one liter of water.

when the starting time of the plant we have to spray one time 2ml with one litre of water. and when flowering time again we have to use 3ml with one liter of water.

For Vegetables,paddy wheat,sugarcane it will vary of usage.

More details please request you to know the cultivation in your farm and how old it is .

Regards

manjyothi

Dear all,

we are suppliers of Bio organic pesticides,fungicides,insecticides,growth stimulator,and modulator products.we can do door step supply of our products.our organic products starting range is Rs 90 for One acre land.

Contact
sir pls send us organic fertilizer for arcenut & coconut trees

regards

maruthidairy

hi vinay,

Dear vinay,

we are nearer to your place i.e arasikere and having enough stock of Bio-slurry (which is very good for your pepper),vermiwash,vermicompost,enriched FYM.

If interested please communicate to us on
thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

shankar912

req

Dear all,

Contact
sir i am farmer from raichur. i and am interested in ur products. let me know the details. i own pomegranate orchard.

arun0212

Hi

Dear All,

I am Not business Members.So It is Not possible to Help every one to Guide for the Bio-Organic Fertilizer usage.

mail me i will get back to you with result

arun0212

Hai

Dear all, Organic Agriculture is now doing in following places, Hassan, shimoga,tumkur,doddubellapur and kengeri.Following cultivation are in Process with organic Fertilizer. Chilli,Banana,All Vegetables,Flowers,Paddy,wheat, coconut, Mango.and much more .Klink Agro india in google search.You will get your Company.Take care

By Arun
KlinkAgroIndia