Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic farming and dairy

Register

Click Here!

satyfthb

Hi, I have well irrigated large land on allahabad-Rewa highway and want to do organic farming and start dairy. I need people to start and manage it with backup and assistence provided by us. Terms can be salary or profit sharing.
Please contact.

kirti s

Dear sir,

psl visitn nearest horticulture / agriculture department for further details it is difficult to teach from scarch for non agriculture back ground guys.

Regards

Kirti Niak

dr_vivekpatil

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized and downloaded as per your needs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

maheshgsuvarna

Organic farming

Hi, I have well irrigated large land on allahabad-Rewa highway and want to do organic farming and start dairy. I need people to start and manage it with backup and assistence provided by us. Terms can be salary or profit sharing.
Please contact.
Hi,
We are interested Kindly let us know your terms and condition on profit sharing basis. Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

snehsneh

ngo

sir i am running an ngo i have avery good team at allhabad/lucknow pls contact with all details new indira technical institute sector ni/206 aliganj lucknow

Last edited by a moderator: