Nri karnataka realestate services

Register

calicut

We are proud of its success in
creating some of the most trusted and well regarded
relationship with many karnataka NRI real estate investors in
USA,UK.GERMANY,GULF COUNTRIES (United Arab Emirates, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait ) AND OTHER MIDDLE EAST AND EUROPEAN NRIs OF KARNATAKA STATE
.We already helped many Kannada NRIs to set up their farms and farm lands in different part of karnataka.kannada nri association,kannada overseas association etc Different pravasi indian association membbers congratulated us for our NRI real estate investment services and to non resident kanrnataka citizens.The scale of our business means that we have
the chance to lead and have a global impact, we believe
connecting and feeling close to everything that matters to our
clients is what makes for a long term and lasting relationship
and that is our mission as a company, second to
business.
Today we have pioneered a ‘Relationship-based’
integrated services model addressing investments in
land and developed property, construction, contracting
turnkey project and management consultancy,
as well as lease, purchase and sale in karnataka and south India..
We have great land investment projects spread across the
South India Region in
karnataka,kerala,Tamilnadu,goa,pondicherry,andhrapradesh et
c. In this connection we answer your good
self that it will be definitely your advantage, if you deal further with our concern

please send enquiry with your requirements and suggestion
Thanks&Best wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:

farms2

Hi All,

I work with Village Organics Pvt. Ltd, a company that was formed by Scientist, biologist and promoters, with an intention to bring back Indians towards sustainable Agriculture.

Few of the project highlights include;

 Maximum Investment Security
 Ethical Plantation Management
 Un-attended Income for Investors
 Sustainable Organic Farming

Village Organics Pvt. Ltd has a vision, ‘ Promote Collective Farming and Sustainable Agriculture among Indians who do not have time or expertise in agriculture management’.

We have managed to keep the investment at rock-bottom prices, manage risk effectively and provide maximum investment security with the help of contributions from renowned scientists and biologists like Dr. H.S. Anantha Padmanabha (IWST), Acharya Muralidhar Reddy (Professor), Mr. S.V.L Prasad, Mr. Srinivas Rao among others.

Highlighters:

• Gated farming with in-house swimming pool and bamboo cottages.
• Project being managed by renowned Scientists & Biologists having 40+ years of exp.
• 300 sandalwood, 100 mango and 50 teakwood per acre
• Project approved for claimable insurance of 4.5 crores INR per acre.
• Project planned with all contingency planning such as
1) Organic pest management preparation
2) Rain Water harvesting management system
3) Ground water recharging management.
4) Windmill for alternate dependency on electricity.

• Adaptation of cutting edge technology for crop protection.
• Land ownership in the name of investor giving complete control of investment.
• Minimum investment requires is as low as 3 lakhs.

30 & 60 Months EMI option - EMI - 5000/-

Available in 1200 SqYds, 2400 Sq Yds and 4800 SqYds

thilakan

Nri services

This has reference to your ad in Agriculture.com. I am a Keralite and residing at Chalakudy, Thrissur Dist. I would like to do business with you to serve NRIs and please let me know your requirements. My name is Thilakan, contact No.

farmware

Land for NRIs

Hi
I have few of my own Agr. lands in good locations and one with extra ordinary infrastructure like Green Houses, Guest House, Office builiding, Quarters etc etc with in 50 & 70 Kms from Bangalore. They are suitable for cultivation, Investment or even for conversion. The price shall appreciate significantly in the future. This is an appropriate for your NRI Claints. I am available We can also discuss on various other related business.

konkan

contact us

Dear Sir

We are a company based in Maharashtra bordering Goa. We have currently 170 Acres of agricultural land for sale. Price per acre is 1,90,000. Titles are clear and owned by us. The land is fertile, Tar road touch, plenty of water through out the year. The property is ideal for Rubber. We can sell 10 Acres onwards. We do also plant and look after the property for a specific period. If you have any clients looking for fertile land at a cheap price please contact us so that we can have a win win situation in here.

I can be contacted on 07588458090 / 09633888947

Kumar
Konkan Farms :: Welcome To Konkan Farms