Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

New Dairy Projects

Register

Click Here!

saxena

Dear friends,

I have got 38years plus experience in agriculture and rural reconstruction field. I can offer consultancy services to those interested in commercial scale dairy projects. I have established good working relationship with highly placed officials.
With best wishes,
A.K.Saxena
Consultant

Last edited by a moderator:

udayreddy009

Dear friends,

I have got 38years plus experience in agriculture and rural reconstruction field. I can offer consultancy services to those interested in commercial scale dairy projects. I have established good working relationship with highly placed officials.
With best wishes,
A.K.Saxena
Consultant
sir
I can support u in refergiration feild for dairy industry as we are manufatuers for cold storage -40 so kindly send ur contact details

tbhati

Dear Mr A. K. Saxena,

Please let me know if you have done any project in rajasthan. I have a agriculture land in udaipur city and i have planned to start a agriculture business.Please let me know you more details about your services and what are the option's we have in south rajasthan.

Best Regards
Tarun Bhati

herbinder

consultancy by 40 years experience

Why one should Talk about contacts with high officials,and that too in time when Lokpal bill is talk of the town.That is the real obstcle people today.