Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need to start mushroom farming

Register

Click Here!

sharan82

Hi,

I am new in the business. Need to start the mushroom farming on a small scale. I have 40/30 Sq.Feet basement and want to start on that. Before starting need to your help to clarify following points.

1. Can we do the this farming in basement or not?
2. Is Dampness/Seelan on wall impacts Mushroom cultivation. If yes then what would be the solution
3. Since we are planning to start in this month with Button masroom, please let me know the contact details suppliers of (Compost, Spon, and bags) in Delhi NCR

minalahm

Hi,

I am new in the business. Need to start the mushroom farming on a small scale. I have 40/30 Sq.Feet basement and want to start on that. Before starting need to your help to clarify following points.

1. Can we do the this farming in basement or not?
2. Is Dampness/Seelan on wall impacts Mushroom cultivation. If yes then what would be the solution
3. Since we are planning to start in this month with Button masroom, please let me know the contact details suppliers of (Compost, Spon, and bags) in Delhi NCR
Hii , good evening sir If you are planning cultivation of mushroom. Then kindly contact me. We supply all over india India. Not only mushroom supply. We can supply all kinds of plant such as agricultural, Horticultural, forestry , fruit. Etc ..

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

Please contact us for cultivation aspects and project report .

mani3366

Please contact us for cultivation aspects and project report .
This is Mani and i am interested in cultivation of mushrooms in huge numbers for sale. need expertise and consultancy in the field. i have ready to use shed 5000 square feet and also have open land in 2-3 acre plots in a couple of different locations.