Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need suggestion for teak growing in 2 acre farm land

Register

Click Here!

nbylappa

I have 2 acre a farmland at Gabbadi harohalli near kanakapura road Bangalore. I want few references and suggestion. I am looking to develop the farmland by doing the following. their is already 15 mango plants. plus I want to put Teak wood plants, coconut plants and some arecanut plants and also build a house for us to leave in our remaining 1.5 acre. but I have been told by people around the village that if I put Teak wood plants, then coconut and other trees, we put it will not grow, as Teak wood plant is not good for coconut and arecanut plants. please suggest is that right. can I not do as I am thinking. I also have been told that we cannot successfully grow arecanut in that gabbadi village. how do I check if that is correct info. do I need to do soil test before planting the trees. please suggest Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

minalahm

I have 2 acre a farmland at Gabbadi harohalli near kanakapura road Bangalore. I want few references and suggestion. I am looking to develop the farmland by doing the following. their is already 15 mango plants. plus I want to put Teak wood plants, coconut plants and some arecanut plants and also build a house for us to leave in our remaining 1.5 acre. but I have been told by people around the village that if I put Teak wood plants, then coconut and other trees, we put it will not grow, as Teak wood plant is not good for coconut and arecanut plants. please suggest is that right. can I not do as I am thinking. I also have been told that we cannot successfully grow arecanut in that gabbadi village. how do I check if that is correct info. do I need to do soil test before planting the trees. please suggest Regards
I am a consultant in agriculture department also doing business in a Nursery farm. I have avilable all types of plant.From Assam. What is the main issue in your land. You can contact with me. Thanks for