Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need report to set up floriculture business in Bangalore or Pune

Register

Click Here!

rknk0220

I plan to set up a floriculture business and am looking for advice on the following:

a) location: my preference is Bangalore or Pune (want to understand specific advantages/disadvantages of both these places)
b) which flowers should i cultivate and why? Market research (domestic as well as export), cost of setting up, typical investment, govt support available, ROI
c) Technology used in setting it up (advantages and challenges)
d) i read in so many places that although this industry is picking up steam in India, we have negligible market share in world floriculture market. Want to understand the reason / challenges behind this.

Regards
Rajendra

eiribooks

About Floriculture Business

Hello,

Engineers India Research Institute, technical and financial consultant is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering all type of industrial project reports small scale industrial reports.

Click Here to purchase online

Kindly provide your contact details, Email ID , mobile or contact us at below address so that we can discuss more on this and we can send you Hi-Tech Magazine: (We are getting lot of emails for magazine, please do mentioned complete postal address and mobile number to enable us to dispatch the magazine.):

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.

Last edited by a moderator: