Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

need of agro proposals.

Register

Click Here!

vishist_gupta

I have a land of about 15acres and I want to use that land for agricultural purpose.
It is a fertile land situated in a distance of 6-7 km from the city of bhubaneshwar.
I have just placed some plants there. I have no idea of agriculture sector. I would need a proper cousultant and proposal who can guide me on the best which will give me a good return.
what is to be grown, how it is to be grown, what are the requirements, how much is the investment needed, which crop can be grown which suites the climate the best,
where will I get the market to sell those products, storage, etc.
I want a proper consultant and proposal who can properly guide me on achieveing my above aim.

With reguards,
Vishist Gupta

atulkalaskar

Have you thought of Hydroponics?

This is Atul Kalaskar from Pune

I am a hydroponic grower and you can view my proof of concept at YouTube - Search for "straw berrry in poly house"

I am also associated with Agricultureinformation.com as a consultant. check AGRI INFO STORE :: Consultancy :: Hydroponics

Please do get in touch with me and it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Best Regards

Atul Kalaskar

Regards

Atul

vishist_gupta

Con. Per. - Atul Kalaskar

Sir,
I would be pleased to know about hydroponic.
can you please send me some of your projects done or goin on so that i can get a brief idea on it.
I request you to send me all the details of projects reguarding minimum land req., climatic condition req. , investment , storage , marketing , etc.

Please send me the above information into my e-mail ,

With reguards,
Vishist Gupta

Last edited by a moderator:

jayanta999

Go for Industrial/ Herbal-Biopesticide Project

Dear Mr. Gupta
As you are new young Entrepreneur I suggest go for setting up a good Industrial Project for manufacturing Biopesticide/ Herbal products. Investment will be appx. Rs. 50.0 Lakhs to 5.0 Crores. As I am not only an M.Tech from IIT, Kharagpur with +17 years practical industrial working experience but also have innumerable worldclass Technology know- how/ Product formulation....I will be able toassist you properly in each & every aspect of this Project. Since you have land you will easily get Bank Loan/ Govt. Subsidy.
Just take a final decision & call me I am ready to move to discuss with you regarding this Project at your place
Waiting for your response
Best regards,
Jayanta Kumar Roy
M.Tech (IIT)
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator: