Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need land in Kolli Hills

Register

Click Here!

saminathan

Hello Friends,
I need good agricultural land around 50-100 acres in kolli malai/kolli hills with good water source,electricity and very clean documents. No need of good roads. The land can be underdeveloped. I'm ready to pay reasonable rate. If you are genuine in getting the land, I'm ready to pay extra rupees (other than the commission) based on the loyal work. If I like the land, the registration can be done immediately. No more bargains later, speak or write clearly. Please contact me with the available acres and the cost of the land.

phone : nine five zero zero five nine four seven five seven

Thanks for contacting me.

shivnish

Kolli hills

Land rates at Kolli hills have gone high. Rates within road vicinity costs 5 lakhs/acre, while in the remote it costs 3 lakhs.

I thought of buying in bulk, but considering the going rate dropped the idea.

Thanks,
Sathish

nesamanig

Hi,

I am from Nammakkal only. I have been searching the suitable land in kollihills for more than 2 years. I could't find any suitable and value land. Last week also went there and saw there was lot of silence among the brokers and buyers.

As we thought earlier price will come down but unfortunately not.
I thick we can play wait and watch game untill the prices come down.

Moreover there is no much land like 50-100 acre's in same place. Many land's dont have necessary documents also. You cant fight legally or privately with those people's. I can explain the pro's and con's of the kollihills. Plz send me message or do call me.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks,
Nesamani

Last edited: