Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

need information on herbal farming..,soybean farmin..

Register

Click Here!

gautamthp

hello..,i am from dehradun,uttarakhand..
i want to do herbal farming,,basically i want to plant herbs which gives high returns..i have 2 lands at different altitudes. one is at approx.. 8000feet..and other at 3000-4000feet...
Also i need information regarding Soybean farming and extracting soy milk and oil...
so if anyone can guide me on this matter...i will be thankful to them...
regards,
gautam.

kirti s

Dear Sir

Presently there is a very high demand for noni medicinal crop. u can think about this crop.

Soybean is a hardy plant and well adapted to a variety of soils and soil conditions.Ideal soil for optimum soybean production is a loose, well-drained loam.Typical planting depths are 1-1.5 inches, but if soil is low in moisture or sandy, plant 2 inches deep. In cool, moist soil, seed can be planted 1 inch deep. Soybeans grow best in slightly acid soil but can tolerate a wide range of pH (pH 5.8 to 7.0). Soil pH also affects the types and ability of soil organisms to live, including nitrogen-fixing bacteria.

ganapati

Dear Sir

Presently there is a very high demand for noni medicinal crop. u can think about this crop.

Soybean is a hardy plant and well adapted to a variety of soils and soil conditions.Ideal soil for optimum soybean production is a loose, well-drained loam.Typical planting depths are 1-1.5 inches, but if soil is low in moisture or sandy, plant 2 inches deep. In cool, moist soil, seed can be planted 1 inch deep. Soybeans grow best in slightly acid soil but can tolerate a wide range of pH (pH 5.8 to 7.0). Soil pH also affects the types and ability of soil organisms to live, including nitrogen-fixing bacteria.
Pl send details of noni plant on my email ID-
Dr.Wani

Last edited by a moderator:

gautamthp

hi...thanks for the information...
please tell me the approx altitude for ""noni medicinal crop""..
and how much i need to cultivate...the expenditure and profit.....
thanks in advance..