Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

need help

Register

Click Here!

rgova

i have got 20 acres of land near coimbatore with sufficient water facility.. but with lack of labours..

so what kind of projects can i take up..

can anyone help me..

jcnarra

i have got 20 acres of land near coimbatore with sufficient water facility.. but with lack of labours..

can anyone help me..
If you are intersted go in for Emu farming Spirulina cultivation,Stevia cultivation,which yields the best returns when you have labour problems.Intersted reoply me...
Please contact...
Jagadish

Last edited by a moderator:

vikasmanhas7

Solutions as per Customer Needs

can anyone help me..
Dear Member,

As you have mentioned that there is lack of labor there, then, you should go for horticulture projects with the use of drip irrigation/greenhouse/automation which will minimise the labor requirements.

We are the No. 1 Drip Irrigation Company in the world & a leading player in India.

Kindly, contact....

Thanks.

Regards,

Vikas
Netafim India

Last edited by a moderator:

finexindia

details

if you have labour problems, and incase u dont have much time at ur disposal , its best that u plant casurina, malai veembu , bamboo etc, inbetween u can have coconuts planted the yield will start from the 5 year onwards, ur only job after that would be to cut and sell. think about it !!!!!