Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

need help for setup new industry in bihar village

Register

Click Here!

gauravrahimpur

Hi,
I am kumar i am palning to setup a new medium budget industry in my village. My village is 60KM away from Patna capital of bihar. i have land in village. these days bihar govt providing subsidy for opening new industry in rular area. I am staying in delhi from last 17 years but now want to move to my village. In my mind i thought to open soya milk production unint but some one told me that soya milk is not profitable and not much demand in market. so that can any one sugges me any new industry that can i put in my village and generate jobs for villagers. if any one want to help me out plese send me reply
thnaks,
Kumar

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

HI

Setting up a cottage or small scale industry which provides employment to the poor is a very good idea. What is the amount you are planning to invest and are you interested poultry or dairy farming, you can go ahead. PLease visit the nearest agriculture department with your proposal, the officer there will guide you.

Regards

Ashwini

jayanta999

Willing to assist you Techno commercially for setting up business

Dear Kumar,
I am basically from IIT-Kharagpur, & West Bengal. Presently working in Bangalore & Gujrat in Industries. I have very good technology know how & business expertise for setting up Industry in Agro Biotechnology & Food Industry sectors. Products are very good like : Azadirachtin Technical/ Neem & Herbal based Biopesticide/ Bio termiticide/ Bio fertilizer/BioMosquitoRepellant & BioPhenyl/ In food sector......different Confectionery Products. The investment will be within your range & you will avail lot of Govt subsidy & support for this BioTech Project. If you are really interested contact me.
Best Wishes & regards,
Jayanta Kumar Roy
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

p_123456

hi i am prashant , iam very intrested in your view & i want setup small bussiness in my town with ur help so please give ur mob no . my no is 8969190998