Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need guidance to start cow farm with 15 cows

Register

Click Here!

kumaresansd

How to start a cow farm with 15cows, I have 3 right now.

Is it possible to get loan?

I have 2acres of land with monumental water facility.

If it is possible to get loan, how it will be

I am an software engineer in Syncfusion Software Pvt LTD at Chennai

My native place is karur. I want to start farm at my home village.

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

You need to construct a shed and provide water facility . Atleast 3-4 acres of shall be alloted for raising fodder crops. 2 dairy workers are to be arranged for to care of cows each

Yes , provided you mortgage property like Agricultural land or vacant site or building with 125% security value

I have 2acres of land with monumental water facility

Ok , another 2 acre you may please take on lease for cultivation of fodder

Please get prepared the project report and submit to the nearest Bank branch ( private, commerical or coopeative Bank) generally your existing bank

One person belonging to your family or friend must continuously look after the unit

Then only Bankers will arrange loan at your native place. Your family members may be helpful to you in managing the dairy unit.

Please contact us for project report for submission to the Bank.

G.Ananda rao B.Sc(Ag)
Agri Finance consultant,
Vijaya Agro Consultants
Vijayawada, AP
Mobile: 9703128495
Mail: garao56HYPERLINK "mailto:garao56@gmail.com"@gmail.com

kumaresansd

You need to construct a shed and provide water facility . Atleast 3-4 acres of shall be alloted for raising fodder crops. 2 dairy workers are to be arranged for to care of cows each

Yes , provided you mortgage property like Agricultural land or vacant site or building with 125% security value

I have 2acres of land with monumental water facility

Ok , another 2 acre you may please take on lease for cultivation of fodder

Please get prepared the project report and submit to the nearest Bank branch ( private, commerical or coopeative Bank) generally your existing bank

One person belonging to your family or friend must continuously look after the unit

Then only Bankers will arrange loan at your native place. Your family members may be helpful to you in managing the dairy unit.

Please contact us for project report for submission to the Bank.

G.Ananda rao B.Sc(Ag)
Agri Finance consultant,
Vijaya Agro Consultants
Vijayawada, AP
Mobile: 9703128495
Mail: garao56HYPERLINK "mailto:garao56@gmail.com"@gmail.com

Thanks for you advise

The Supreme AgroTech aims at providing our customers with best-in-class, end-to-end dairy farming and agro solutions. We provide assistance to our client's right from idea conception to a fully functional dairy farm customized according to their needs. We extend our, Eco-friendly and scientific methods of cultivation to agro farming clientele.

Our consulting services focus on efficiency, quality and productivity, creating value to the client through innovative solutions, technology and managerial excellence.

We are partners with

1. Genus Breeding India (ABS India) is part of Genus PLC United Kingdom- the world's leading provider of bovine genetics and reproduction services, marketing in more than 70 countries around the globe.

2. Berg & Schmidt India is a part of Berg & Schmidt has a history of more than 50 years and is an acknowledged pace setter in lipid technology in animal feed industry. The company is a part of Stern Wywiol Group based in Hamburg, Germany. It has branches all over Asia, Europe, South Africa & America and does business in over 50 countries. The lipid product range of the company includes liquid fats, fat powders, lecithins etc. required for poultry, dairy, piggery & aquaculture industries.

In addition to these international partnerships, we are partners with NDDB and Amul Dairy India pioneers in dairy services in India.

Dairy Farming Services

• Guidance in Business Prospects / Investment Opportunities
  • Project Plan and Report
  • Housing of Cattle (shed design)
  • Dairy Farm Equipment Sourcing and Selection
  • Fodder Management and Hydroponics
  • Feed and Nutrition Management
  • Procurement of Livestock
  • Breeding and Farm Management
  • Manpower Planning & Solutions
  • Training of Manpower and HRD
  • Renewable energy (Biogas) solutions

Our Consultancy Services include all aspects of dairy and agricultural operations.

Please feel to contact us with your requirement on 9948033733 or srujan.prasad@thesupremeagrotech.com

Attachments

kumaresansd

The Supreme AgroTech aims at providing our customers with best-in-class, end-to-end dairy farming and agro solutions. We provide assistance to our client's right from idea conception to a fully functional dairy farm customized according to their needs. We extend our, Eco-friendly and scientific methods of cultivation to agro farming clientele.

Our consulting services focus on efficiency, quality and productivity, creating value to the client through innovative solutions, technology and managerial excellence.

We are partners with

1. Genus Breeding India (ABS India) is part of Genus PLC United Kingdom- the world's leading provider of bovine genetics and reproduction services, marketing in more than 70 countries around the globe.

2. Berg & Schmidt India is a part of Berg & Schmidt has a history of more than 50 years and is an acknowledged pace setter in lipid technology in animal feed industry. The company is a part of Stern Wywiol Group based in Hamburg, Germany. It has branches all over Asia, Europe, South Africa & America and does business in over 50 countries. The lipid product range of the company includes liquid fats, fat powders, lecithins etc. required for poultry, dairy, piggery & aquaculture industries.

In addition to these international partnerships, we are partners with NDDB and Amul Dairy India pioneers in dairy services in India.

Dairy Farming Services

• Guidance in Business Prospects / Investment Opportunities
  • Project Plan and Report
  • Housing of Cattle (shed design)
  • Dairy Farm Equipment Sourcing and Selection
  • Fodder Management and Hydroponics
  • Feed and Nutrition Management
  • Procurement of Livestock
  • Breeding and Farm Management
  • Manpower Planning & Solutions
  • Training of Manpower and HRD
  • Renewable energy (Biogas) solutions

Our Consultancy Services include all aspects of dairy and agricultural operations.

Please feel to contact us with your requirement on 9948033733 or srujan.prasad@thesupremeagrotech.com

Is there any possibility to get any subsidy?