Need complete information on Tomato cultivation

Register

sekar1967

Location, Chittoor district, near Madanapalle. I am interested in cultivating tomatoes. I need to know complete information starting right from seeds to harvesting. To elaborate, I would like to know about the seed, which gives good yield and quality, resistance to diseases, precautions to be taken to disease prevention, suppose if the crop contacts with any disease, the necessary pesticides to be used. Also information about what time the manures have to be administered to the crop, etc.

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

garao56

First of all pleae contact the local seed dealers regarding what type hybrid tomato seed is being supplied by them to the local farmers. The well adopted variety can be cultivated .

Please contact us for technical guidance & for project report for availing Bank term loan for any impovement in agricultural activities :

G.Ananda rao B.Sc(Ag) - (Ex Agricultural Officer -Department of Agriculture -AP & Agricultural Banker -SyndicateBank)
Agri Finance consultant, Vijaya Agro & SME Consultants
Mobile: 9703128495
Mail: garao56@gmail.com

divakarank

We can offer complete consultancy using Biochar based substrates under controlled conditions and good agricultural practices. You can contact Mr. Krushnun @ 9840028596