Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Cheap Agricultural/barren land at very low cost

Register

Click Here!

renilkjose

12 acres cardamom plantation, suitable for eco tourist resort or summer house . plenty of water is available for irrigation .One pond present inside the plot.Water is available through out the year. River goes through one side of the plantation surrounded by forest.Expected price Rs. 6.5 lakhs per acre. The plot is situated in Mundakai, Meppady, Wayanad Dist.kerala.300kmts from bangaluru 95kmtrs from calicut,15kmtrs from meppadi,5kmtrs from tar road,1kmtr four wheel drive only,4000 feet elevation.Land will be sold partly also. Everything is perfect including the documents. Brokers are kindly be excused. Contact person : Renil K Jose

Last edited by a moderator:

maheshb

Hai,
we have from our source for your requirements.whats your budget and which area you are locating for.pls contact me.mahesh .

mirzapur

12 acres cardamom plantation, suitable for eco tourist resort or summer house . plenty of water is available for irrigation .One pond present inside the plot.Water is available through out the year. River goes through one side of the plantation surrounded by forest.Expected price Rs. 6.5 lakhs per acre. The plot is situated in Mundakai, Meppady, Wayanad Dist.kerala.300kmts from bangaluru 95kmtrs from calicut,15kmtrs from meppadi,5kmtrs from tar road,1kmtr four wheel drive only,4000 feet elevation.Land will be sold partly also. Everything is perfect including the documents. Brokers are kindly be excused. Contact person : Renil K Jose 9447201055
Dear Mahesh ,

I am interested .Can you send a few photographs on my mail .
I will contact you tomorrow .

Regards
UK

chirag

10-50 acre in Rajasthan with best water source

We can supply you the best land with the best quality of water. Rajasthan government is providing the huge subsidy on agriculture like 75 % subsidy on Green & Net house, 90 % subsidy in drip irrigation. It is the best time to invest right now.

nemi

Cheap Agri land in Rajasthan - Rs.40000 to 150000 per Acres

Hi,

Need Agricultural/barren land at very low cost....
Minimum of 20 Acres.

Nikhilesh
Sir,
I have many types of Agri land in Rajasthan - Rs.40000 to 150000 per Acres.
so if you want agri land and become a Farmer than i will fully help you about all Documentation Registry etc. and I am a local person of rajasthan.
so more information plz contact me. otherwise send me your contact no.

baskar70

cheap lands

sir please contact me and the lands ready for sale at Rs50000 per acre

chirag

let me know you need land or you sale land.

Dear sir,
From your sentence it is not clear . Please let me know the intereste you have in.
sir please contact me at 09943333494 or e-mail:baskaran_advocate@yahoo.co.in and the lands at Rs50000 per acre

nemi

Hi,

Need Agricultural/barren land at very low cost....
Minimum of 20 Acres.

Nikhilesh
Sir,
I have many types og Agri land.so if you want agri land and become a Farmer than i will fully help you about all Documentation Registry etc. and I am a local person of rajasthan.
so more information plz contact me. otherwise send me your contact no.