Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Agriculture Land in (A.P)

Register

Click Here!

khaleel20100

Dear Memebers,

I want to buy Agriculture land in Warangal area any highway road hyderabad road or khammam or mulug and in siddipet area also i prefere if any one have agriculture land clearl title upto 5 to 10 acre land i want to purchase and develop as a agriculture and any farms to use our state people to supply very cheap rate of all daily use food items.

If any one join with me as a partner also most welcome.
contact to my mail

Thanks

khaleel ahmed

Last edited by a moderator:

naikoti

Mr.Khaleel ,

6 Acres of agricultural land for sale which is around 5 KM from Natinaol High way ( Up to land BT road is laid and only furlong length gravel road is formed ). whihc is about 50 KM from hyderabad towards bomaby road .

If you are really interested mail me.

nogowd

5 Acres of agricultural land is available which is around 5 km from Gooty, Anatapur dist.... drop me a mail if interested

srinivas123

i have a land near Yadagirigutta to rajampet road. this is very near to your requirement. total 5 acrs. stone fencing. 5lakhs per acre fixed. this land suitable for cultivation and plotting or farm house. if interested can send the mail to

khaleel20100

I need details

i have a land near Yadagirigutta to rajampet road. this is very near to your requirement. total 5 acrs. stone fencing. 5lakhs per acre fixed. this land suitable for cultivation and plotting or farm house. if interested can send the mail to
Thanks for your replay to me, please give me details of location from NH202 road to your land how many KM, i want to purchase this land