Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Job Available Need a farm supervisor with Diploma/Agri education and experience

Register

Click Here!

rkumar02

Looking for a farm supervisor in Hosur for a 20 acre farm with an Eco tourism farm stay concept . Will stay at the farm or nearby and do the following Provide guidance to labour on farm work mostly local plants and trees and vegetables Manage the labour productivity Provide guidance on horticulture plants Landscape maintenance Need someone who loves nature and farms. Some experience and education in farms or nature based is mandatory, good pay and benefits. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

spesbms

Looking for a farm supervisor in Hosur for a 20 acre farm with an Eco tourism farm stay concept . Will stay at the farm or nearby and do the following Provide guidance to labour on farm work mostly local plants and trees and vegetables Manage the labour productivity Provide guidance on horticulture plants Landscape maintenance Need someone who loves nature and farms. Some experience and education in farms or nature based is mandatory, good pay and benefits. thanks
Good evening Sir,

I am interested in this Job, I have PG Diploma in Horticulture, I have full experience in Horticulture projects.

Please contact.

suneco

Please contact me .

spesbms

I have Horticulture diploma and 25+years experience, if there is a vacancy please confirm.

I am interested