Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

NANO BIO MASS POWER PLANT for home/ business/small industry/farming/farm house/Bunglo

Register

Click Here!

viyor

NANO BIO MASS POWER PLANT for home/ business/small industries/farming/farm house/ etc
we like to introduce the Nano Capacity small size Bio Mass Based Power Generation Plant from 2 kw onwards.. price is 3.4 Lacks for 2 kw. and daily Power generationgeneration capacity is 20 to 25 kw.
its auto dual supply to generate electricity as well as its Fuel Work for your Gas Stove, so its save electricity as well as LPG Gas.
The life of the system is 20 yrs.+
kindly contact to become a Distributor or franchisee partner. the proposal only state level not for district level. min. investment in 12 system for entire state, sales taget each quarter ( 3 month ) 10 system, almost 3 plant per month. commission is 7% . including all.
interested parties kindly send your proposal

pl. mail to , viyors@gmail.com , cc copy to amish@gmail.com and ms.gm@viyors.com visit us click here >>>> Viyors Energy Ltd. Future with Nature...

Regards
Amish Jain ( AGM )
Viyors Energy Group
| India | USA | Europe |

jamwant

V R Agreed

Hello sir, we can start this exclusive business in 3 states of southern india, we are ready to invest as you mentioned.
kindly send your co. executive for further development.
regards

ketusir31

Hello

Am ketan Shah, Ahmedabad, Businessman

Planning to enter in Agri - Farming Business on Large scale

Send me details with your profile
Please contact...
Thanks

ketan shah

Last edited by a moderator:

hnsraman

Respected Sir
I Like to install one for my farm. I want to run 7hp motor continuously. Please give the details.
How much bio-mass will be required per day
What are the types bio-mass the plant will accept
Concept of the power plant etc

Regards
hnsraman

NANO BIO MASS POWER PLANT for home/ business/small industries/farming/farm house/ etc
we like to introduce the Nano Capacity small size Bio Mass Based Power Generation Plant from 2 kw onwards.. price is 3.4 Lacks for 2 kw. and daily Power generationgeneration capacity is 20 to 25 kw.
its auto dual supply to generate electricity as well as its Fuel Work for your Gas Stove, so its save electricity as well as LPG Gas.
The life of the system is 20 yrs.+
kindly contact to become a Distributor or franchisee partner. the proposal only state level not for district level. min. investment in 12 system for entire state, sales taget each quarter ( 3 month ) 10 system, almost 3 plant per month. commission is 7% . including all.
interested parties kindly send your proposal

pl. mail to , viyors@gmail.com , cc copy to amish@gmail.com and ms.gm@viyors.com visit us click here >>>> Viyors Energy Ltd. Future with Nature...

Regards
Amish Jain ( AGM )
Viyors Energy Group
| India | USA | Europe |