Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

NANO BIO MASS POWER PLANT for home/ business/small industries/farming/farm house/ etc

Register

Click Here!

viyor

we like to introduce the Nano Capacity small size Bio Mass Based Power Generation Plant from 2 kw onwards.. price is 3.4 Lacks for 2 kw. and daily Power generationgeneration capacity is 20 to 25 kw.
its auto dual supply to generate electricity as well as its Fuel Work for your Gas Stove, so its save electricity as well as LPG Gas.
The life of the system is 20 yrs.+
kindly contact to become a Distributor or franchisee partner. the proposal only state level not for district level. min. investment in 12 system for entire state, sales taget each quarter ( 3 month ) 10 system, almost 3 plant per month. commission is 7% . including all.(ONLY SERIOUS PARTIES CONTACT WITH THERE COMPANY PROFILE/AVAILABLE INFRASTRUCTURE AND COMPLETE COMMUNICATION DETAILS, WITHOUT THESE WE CANNOT REPLY.interested parties kindly send your proposal

pl. mail to , viyors@gmail.com,ms.gm@viyors.com
visit us click here >>>> Viyors Energy Ltd. Future with Nature...

Regards
DipeshKathuria(DGM)
Viyors Energy Group
| India | USA | Europe |

Last edited:

jamwant

hello we interested for entire south india

we will take 4 state of south india, karnataka, tamilnadu, kerala and AP, kindly tell me the total how many investment or how many no. of plants.
pl. send details

Last edited by a moderator:

raashi

Proposition

we like to introduce the Nano Capacity small size Bio Mass Based Power Generation Plant from 2 kw onwards.. price is 3.4 Lacks for 2 kw. and daily Power generationgeneration capacity is 20 to 25 kw.
its auto dual supply to generate electricity as well as its Fuel Work for your Gas Stove, so its save electricity as well as LPG Gas.
The life of the system is 20 yrs.+
kindly contact to become a Distributor or franchisee partner. the proposal only state level not for district level. min. investment in 12 system for entire state, sales taget each quarter ( 3 month ) 10 system, almost 3 plant per month. commission is 7% . including all.
interested parties kindly send your proposal

pl. mail to , viyors@gmail.com , cc copy to amish@viyors.com and ms.gm@viyors.com
visit us click here >>>> Viyors Energy Ltd. Future with Nature...

Regards
Amish Jain ( AGM )
Viyors Energy Group
| India | USA | Europe |
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear All,
Thanks alot for the posting the lead on the subject.
We are interested to take up this project for Karnataka State.
We are based in Davanagere and have the possibility of switching over 60 acres of land for this purpose.
We need to have complete workability report from the experts, Cost involved, process machineries etc., complete.

As you are well aware that most of the Cities in India do not have any infrastructure on collection of civic waste, compaction carriers etc., and therefore, we need to calculate all these and then put our hands into it.

There is no need to talk negative where we are all involved in the system.

Kindly let us have the report so that a concrete proposal can be put forward to the Authorities concerned to get the Approval.

I look forward to receive all the details to - either - crescent.rafiq@gmail.com or raashi1954@gmail.com
As I'm stationed outside the country my mobile is : +974 55050592
I prefer discussions with me - Rafiq Ahmed Shimoga.
with best regards,

coconut stumps for bio mass

Dear all,

can you tell me anyone have idea to utilize, the coconut stumps for bio mass purpose? is it possible?

what about coconut coit piths? is it possible to use that waste in any other levels?

what about coconut leaves.....it can be use in any other level...

pls guide me the above....
thanks
Babu

pravin goyal

we are interested to have one unit of 5 kw to be installed at bharatpur rajasthan to run borewell pump. pl send your offer.

neopack

Reg :nano plant

Dear Sir,

Pl advice us the details of the product (raw material required) we would like to run in the industries for running 5 hp motor.

pl advice

regards,

dipak b vyas
Please contact...

megha_2100c

NANO BIO MASS POWER PLANT for home/business/small industries/farming/farm house/etc

Dear Viyor,

I am interested for frnchisee partner. I am from Guwahati and interested for the Entire North-Eastern Region. Please write to me about for Distributorship and Franchisee partner investment. Pl. quote the rate of machine from 2 kw. to 25 kw. separately.

With regards,

Girish Deka

Please contact...

divakarank

Coconut fronds, etc as Biomass

Dear Mr. Babu

Parts of Coconut Tree can be used as biomass in briquetted form.
There are machines to pulverise and briquette them.
For any further details you can write to:
[Please contact..

raju1961

Bio mass power plant

Hi
iam interested in placing an order for 25 kw capacity for my farm near hyderabad. Kindly advise me of initial requirements, cost, and how many equipments will we be able to operate and also will it be continious operation duration?