Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushrooms at home?

Register

Click Here!

askanand

Is it possible to grow Mushrooms at home? WE live in an apartment. Iam just thinking if it is by anyway possible to grow mushrooms in such an environment. If it is possible -

-How to start
-How to handle the whole thing - from start to finish

I have no idea about even types of mushrooms. If someone can guide, probably I thought I can start doing it in a small way.....

Ashwini

HI

It is possible to cultivate mushrooms at home on a small scale. There are 3 different types of edible mushrooms. Oyester mushrooms cannot be cultivated. Please take some initial training before you start off. The agricutlure department provides training and also spwan for cultivation.

Regards
Ashwini

raja64

Is it possible to grow Mushrooms at home? WE live in an apartment. Iam just thinking if it is by anyway possible to grow mushrooms in such an environment. If it is possible -

-How to start

I have no idea about even types of mushrooms. If someone can guide, probably I thought I can start doing it in a small way.....

If u r in Bangalore i can help u to grow musrooms at home

Last edited by a moderator:

sathyendrag

-How to start

Defenately it is possible to grow Mushrooms at Home where we live.
Before knowing how to start, how to handle handle the whole thing. I would like to know your name, where are residing, how to contact you etc.
-Sathyendra.G