Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

missionary for dairyfarm

Register

Click Here!

sridhar152

well i have set up cowshed for the diaryfarm .well now i am in search for best available cows and the milking machine.
sir my farm is in hunsur mysore district.well sir where can i get the milking machine and is there any subcd available for the machine.what might be the cost of the machine.

well i have set up cowshed for the diaryfarm .well now i am in search for best available cows and the milking machine.
sir my farm is in hunsur mysore district.well sir where can i get the milking machine and is there any subcd available for the machine.what might be the cost of the machine.
you can get the machines in banglore and kerala ...you can contact them in this mail id

Last edited by a moderator:

dr_vivekpatil

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

Visit Machine milking of cattle and buffaloes - Livestock Production Management for more information, photos and videos on the usage of milking machines in dairy farms.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Vety. College, KVAFSU, Bidar.

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

deepakmenon82

my contact details

Dear Sir,

you can contact Mr.Murali for milking machine and good breed cows.he is importing milking machine from turkey ..contact him

Regards
Deepak

Last edited by a moderator: