Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

mini sugarcane harvester

Register

Click Here!

jcnarra

Mini Sugar Cane Harvester

Dear Sir,
You Manufacture Mini Sugar Cane Harvester or You market it?
Please send me information if you are doing manufacture or marketing.
Possibilities of using as attachment with Existing Tractors.

Thanks,
J.C.Narra

Last edited by a moderator:

agrogreens

Harvester

Chinese harvesters r good.

U can import or i can do it for u so pl let me know accordingly.

Manish koshal

enough info about me on google

Sugar cane harvestors

Guys

I have seen all the postings in relevant sugar cane harvesters in this forum,and wish to guide all in right directions,as I saw few said they will import Chinese products and supply you.
As far the sugarcane harvesters are concerned,we need to look various parameters like,harvest per hour,ground depth approach,Harvesting losses per hectare,fuel efficiency in terms of cane harvested,Fire breaks etc.There are various reputed makers like CLARK,ZF,Toft etc are in the field.Please note that CLARK,and Toft them-self has beautiful Research centres,and invested much on this technology.Even after this efforts,I have seen personally the efficiency of clark harvesters is less( Less than 40 tons per hour) and are fire prone.I have used this harvesters,in 8000 hectares cane field and lost two harvesters,out of the five deployed to fire in harvesting.They have positives as well negatives.I also used the so called chinese,products( which I don't wanted to name it),in low range sectors failed miserably within first one month.Then we also need to compare the operating cost,where in the CLASS harvestors is marginal,and Chinese high.If any body needs the data ,I am ready to give them personally.

Sethu P Kumar

Last edited:

jayapaul

Sir, please give me your E-mail Id I would like to buy a sugar can harvester. I want to know the stockis/Dealer in India/Tamil nadu.
Thank you!

atulgodase

Sugarcane

Hi Mr. Sethu Kumar,
Please send me your contact details or alternatively can send an email
Thanks,
Atul

Guys

I have seen all the postings in relevant sugar cane harvesters in this forum,and wish to guide all in right directions,as I saw few said they will import Chinese products and supply you.
As far the sugarcane harvesters are concerned,we need to look various parameters like,harvest per hour,ground depth approach,Harvesting losses per hectare,fuel efficiency in terms of cane harvested,Fire breaks etc.There are various reputed makers like CLARK,ZF,Toft etc are in the field.Please note that CLARK,and Toft them-self has beautiful Research centres,and invested much on this technology.Even after this efforts,I have seen personally the efficiency of clark harvesters is less( Less than 40 tons per hour) and are fire prone.I have used this harvesters,in 8000 hectares cane field and lost two harvesters,out of the five deployed to fire in harvesting.They have positives as well negatives.I also used the so called chinese,products( which I don't wanted to name it),in low range sectors failed miserably within first one month.Then we also need to compare the operating cost,where in the CLASS harvestors is marginal,and Chinese high.If any body needs the data ,I am ready to give them personally.

Sethu P Kumar

lizzyj

Whole stalk sugar cane combined Harvester

Our whole stalk Sugarcane Harvester is researched and developed by our factory . it has a elegant design which has more flexibility, easier operation, faster maintenance, lower fuel consumption and more competitive price.

Features:
1. Control system: Mechanical control, hydraulic driving undercarriage system, crawler-type
3. Functions: High automation integrated with scooping up, cutting, feeding, leafing, impurity separating and collection.
4. Structural design: Flexible machine with elegant design, light weight, small turning radius, strong U-turn through.

Detailed technical parameters:
Type : Single driving
Dimensions : 5500X1500X2700 mm(L*W*H)
Weight : About 5200 kg
Matched power : 81 kw
Adapt spacing : 0.8-1.2 m
Row : Single
Impurity rate : < 2%
Ratoon broken rate : < 2%
Climbing ability : < 8 degree
Productivity : 8.4 T/H
Trash content rate:< 3%
Total loss rate:< 3%

Email:lizzyjiang@yahoo.com.cn
Contact with Lizzy for more information