Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Medicinal plantation consultancy

Register

Click Here!

We provide service for medicinal plantation on turn key basis. We will do all the activity and hand over you the key of your farm with complete plantation. We will use the best best agricultural practices to develop your farm on turn key basis. What ever the crop you want to cultivate you can ask us to develop your farm. If you are new they we can assist you to choose the best suitable crop for you according to climatic condition and soil type of your land.

The farm development will be totally done by us from field preparation, planting of the saplings, manuring, irrigation system installation and other activities,

At the another side we can also provide you the marketing support.

Please send me full query and planning with your full contact detail with email id to my mail ID. Our representative will contact you soon....

agrobiz

Stevia Cultivation

Dear Mr. Ganesh,
Please send me details about Stevia cultivation. we have 5 acre of land in shekhawati region. give me complete details about planting material cost, harvesting time, annual yield, etc.

muktevi

looking for medicinal plantations under buy back program

Ganesh,

Please send me details about medicinal plants cultivation under buy
back program. we have 1 acre of land in aaleru region 20 KM from
Uppal, Hyderabad .
Please provide me the complete details with your proposal.

thanks,
Deepthi

abudbinnasir

cultivation of herbs

sir
i want to start medicinal plantation/cultivation but do not have enough idea what to cultivate, we have land in village post Nilanga dist latur Maharastra
black soil land but limited water in summer there will be some problem for water, we have to borrow from neighbour farmer, if it is very much profitable and please give me the budget require, so i kindly request to asist me with the same conditions
medicinal herbs. at initial step i want to start with limited cultivation by using less than 1 acre of land, we have 25 acre of land so kindly give me the details

Last edited by a moderator: