Consultancy for Apple Orchard
Navin Prakash Narain
Seeking administrative assignments in growth oriented organizations in contribute back through attained Consulting and Management skills.
• Sales Executive, International, national and regional markets
• Specialisation in agriculture produce, herbs, medicinal plants and health food (Pre & Post harvest management with line up for Domestic & International trade)
• Account development, business retention and growth Strategic planning, marketing initiatives for rural economy
• Competitive analysis, commercialisation of new products (Exported Litchi, Honey and Snow Pea for the first time from India to European Union)
• National and International niche market development
• Product line expansion
• Food science with special attention of adulterations of food
• Associated with international experts of food& health of France, Netherland and Israel.
• Associated with various organisations to impart training on management, trade and research like APEDA/ NHB/ ISI/ NABARD etc.
• Fund Management: - FDI & ECB Funding for Mega Green Project.
• Infrastructure (Special Economic Zone):- Eco Friendly Green Building with captive green power plant.
• Organized Agri-Export- Zone of fruits and vegetables successfully.
2007 /Present Independent Consultant for Post Harvest and Trade of Agri-Products
Business development for the organization
Development related to Plant Breeding & Seed Certification
Organized a National level conference on Honey
Consultancy award for Punjab, Haryana, UP & HP
2004 – 2007 Orient Craft Infrastructure Ltd, (SEZ)
Asst. Gen. Manager
Fund Management: - FFI, FDI, ECB Funding for Mega Green Township.
Infrastructure (Special Economic Zone) :- Eco Friendly Green Building with captive green power plant.
Instrumental in getting necessary approvals and setting up of Green Special Economic Zone and Green Captive Power Generation projects
1984 – 2004 Bihar State Export Corporation Ltd
Ex- Manager (Agri Export Zone &International Trade)
Management to produce disease free product
Establishment of Post Harvest Centre to meet the challenge of world market
Integrated development and international trade of agriculture produce and health food
Development of technology for international quality
Export marketing of agricultural produce, herbs, medicinal plants
Instigated new income streams through strategic rollout of new division
Product line expansion
Niche market development
National and international expansion
Established export of Litchi, Snow pea and Honey in Europe
Established post-harvest centers
Instrumental in achieving 1000% growth in world trade of Litchi and Honey in a year
1978 – 1984 Export Inspection Council (Govt. of India)
Management of quality assurance for agriculture and marine products for export
Establishment of quality management systems with awareness of UNIDO & USFDA System
Incorporated and established quality parameters in finished products and engineered trade practice for exports
1976 M.Sc. Agriculture (Genetics) – Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa
1973 B.Sc. Agriculture - Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa
Underwent training under Scientists and Consultants of post-harvest management from Israel, France and Netherland
Prof. Vasudev Chaturvedi, President and CEO, Kalva Engineers, Hyderabad Mobile: +91-9849398879
Mr. Ashok Bhayre, President (Operations), Orient Craft Infrastructure Ltd Mobile: +91- 9871153018
Mr. Amit Narain, Sourcing Specialist (Engineering), Rio Tinto India Pvt Ltd Mobile: + 91- 9958811655
Place: Navin Prakash Narain