looking for aloe vera market

Register

kagoro

i have 6 hectares of full grown and mature Aloe Vera plant ready to be harvested but i got no market for them, so any one out there who can buy it or get me a buyer am ready to supply and the middle man will have to get his commission. please contact me own my email address and mobile contacts

Last edited by a moderator:

rparesh

i have 6 hectares of full grown and mature Aloe Vera plant ready to be harvested but i got no market for them, so any one out there who can buy it or get me a buyer am ready to supply and the middle man will have to get his commission. please contact me own my email address and mobile contacts
Hi dear,

i saw your post in this site. i am interested to sell your aloe Vera. kindly provide your quotation (i.e quantity, price quality) detail of your aloe Vera. kindly provide your contact detail; mobile no, E-mail id.

my contact details as below

Last edited by a moderator:

bobghat

Hi,

Can I know the below:
Place of cultivation.How old are the plants. No of plants in 1 acer. Nature of Soil cultivated on. Average weight of each leaf. Avg leafes ready to be cut. Quantity of plants. Price you wish to offer at.

behuriaagrofarm

will you provide your e-mail id

Dear sir,
We can provide you aloe vera saplings / plants. Please feel free to contact us at 09776211145 or mail us at behuriaagro@yahoo.com Please provide us your contact details.
Waiting for your quick response.
Thanking you

Ashutosh Behuria 09776211145
Berhuria Agro Farm, Bhubaneswar
behuriaagro@yahoo.com

Last edited: