Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

looking 4 distributor/trader/agent

Register

Click Here!

parkerwoo

Dear Madam or Sir

This is Parker . I would like to introduce our company by this chance, and hopefully we can match ideas for co-operate on business in the near future.
We are one of the best suppliers in agrochemicals field from China and have many advantages like in cost control, state-of-the art production line and best service. Our product include full range agrochemicals such as: herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, plant growth regulator and packages under customer needs. And we have exported our products to over 30 countries successfully, keeping good partnership on business with many traders and distributors all over the world.
We are now looking for more distributors and traders to co-operate for long term worldwide, high quality and competitive price are guaranteed to supply by us all the time. Please feel free to contact us if need product list or further idea to co-operate.

Best regards

Parker
Sales Commissioner

Last edited by a moderator:

lakshmi0311

Dear Madam or Sir

This is Parker . I would like to introduce our company by this chance, and hopefully we can match ideas for co-operate on business in the near future.
We are one of the best suppliers in agrochemicals field from China and have many advantages like in cost control, state-of-the art production line and best service. Our product include full range agrochemicals such as: herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, plant growth regulator and packages under customer needs. And we have exported our products to over 30 countries successfully, keeping good partnership on business with many traders and distributors all over the world.
We are now looking for more distributors and traders to co-operate for long term worldwide, high quality and competitive price are guaranteed to supply by us all the time. Please feel free to contact us if need product list or further idea to co-operate.

Best regards

Parker
Sales Commissioner
Dear Mr. Parker

I am interested in your products, can you please send me your product list and further details regarding the distributor arrangement. I am located in Madurai district of Tamilnadu. Pl send your further details to my personal mail id. Please contact...
Regards

Balasubramanian

parkerwoo

Dear Balasubramanian

Thanks for your reply.

There are contact infos of my
Please contact..

Please feel free to contact me any time,let us discuss how to co-operate on business trade later.Have a nice day

Best regard

Parker
Sales Commissioner

mallinathbly

Hi,
Please PM me your mail id. So that we can discuss about your company's products. I reside in Karnataka, India.
Thanks,
Vasanth