Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Lemmox For Agri and Horticulture

Register

Click Here!

hirpan

Lemmox; it is an excellent Biocide, very safe and useful for the Agri and Horticulture.

Lemmox is a Biocide, excellent for disinfection/Sanitation of fresh vegetables, fruits, flowers and crops. The ability to kill spores, viruses and fungi at low concentrations is excellent.

Lemmox has an excellent application in the GREEN HOUSES for Fumigation to reduce bacterial load and keep plants disease free.

Lemmox is a proven product that can be used to solve several Agri and Horticulture related problems. It does not affect taste, odor or appearance. It is safe to use and complies with food regulations. Below are some examples where Lemmox has been applied.

• Apples: control of E.Coli and listeria bacteria
• Potatoes: protection against "late blight" and "silver scurf"
• Lettuce, celeries and onions: compared to hypochlorite the vitamin-c content resulted higher and the potassium content lower
• Citrus fruits: protection against "green mould" and "sour rot" proved to be successful at several pH values, low concentrations and limited contact time.
• Pomegranate: Protection against “Bacterial Blight”(Telya)
• Fungus/Bacteria: Effective over wide range of Fungus/Bacteria in Agri Horticulture

There are applications for Mangoes/Grapes/Flowers etc to increase shelf life and Freshness. Product has excellent advantage for pre and post harvesting.

Thanking You,
Hiren Pancholi
hirpan@yahoo.com

vasgobi9

Lemmox i

[

I have planted 60 plants of lemon 3 years age .please inform lin what way emmox is helpful to me my email id vasgobi@gmail.com Price dosage and delivery particulars may also be informed tome