Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Lease Land

Register

Click Here!

pritam_2011

Want to lease out 100 acres of agricultural land close to Karur in Tamilnadu state. The land has all infrastructure in the farm to start immediate farming. If interested personal mail to provide all details.

Pritam Singh

belgy21

interested to rent land

Hai I would to like to know the exact location of land and the estimated amount of rent for land per acer,pls reply

mykrushi

Want to lease out 100 acres of agricultural land close to Karur in Tamilnadu state. The land has all infrastructure in the farm to start immediate farming. If interested personal mail to provide all details.

Pritam Singh
Dear Mr. Pritam Singh

I am interested to know more about it, please mail me your terms and conditons I am located at Mumbai.

Thanks and regards
vijayakumar

Last edited by a moderator:

pritam_2011

lease

Mr. Vijay Kumar,

You mailbox is full, hence cannot reply. However please let me know how will you operate the farm from Mumbai as the farm is in Dindigul in Tamilnadu.

Regards,
Pritam

vinodchethikkat

Inerested

Hi Mr. Preetam,

thanks for your mail which you sent a day before and am sorry that i have lost your mail from my inbox. please send me your final quote to my personal mail id

and what will be your minimum lease period.

i know the area very well as i lived nearly karur years back.

Pritam Singh

Last edited by a moderator: