lands required

Register

n_prabhakar

Hello Mr. Babu, I own 5 acres of fertile, flat, elevated farmland, just 45 kms from the centre of Bangalore city. This land is just 1km off the Bangalore- kanakapur highway(it is actually Blore - Coimbatore national highway). Completely fenced, good water table, borewell and power available. Presently the land has abt. 100 yielding coconut and 45 mango trees. The property has a motorable tar road approach on one side and another mud road on the other. If intd. do get back to me

thank u
prabhakar
Hi,
We need any type of property with clear title any where in the country .
contact me in the mail id given below.

Thanking you
K.Sureshbabu
nimbusfarmessentials@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

aggrak

Dear Suresh Babu,

We have many properties, agricultural land in and around Nashik, maharashtra. Pls contact.Also sent mail on your email ID.

Thanks

Rakesh Aggarwal

dhaya6

Land for sale at Tamilnadu near Chennai

Dear i have sent you the details of land which we have. you can please check your email.

panigrahi

hi,
you mean land required anywhere in india,that's fine if you require land at /near sambalpur, orissa then it can be arrange in the interior land is very cheap single patch of land can be arrange if you desire so at present there are several information also if you are interested plz cont

ronni_macwan

Land Available

Dear Sir,

We are dealing in Real Estate Business, and we do own Land different locations.We have Agricultural and Commercial Land with clear titles in Gujarat, Bihar, Rajasthan, U.P, West Bengal, M.P, Maharashtra.
Please mail the complete details
Thanking you.

Ronni Macwan

msunil

land in TN

Hi,

Please send me your e mail / tel no's , I am keen to buy some land in Pollachi area, but empty land only with clear title deed, water source, road, red soil with depth of 1 mt, min, with no salt, rock. Thanks

Dear i have sent you the details of land which we have. you can please check your email.

dhaya6

Hi,

Please send me your e mail / tel no's , I am keen to buy some land in Pollachi area, but empty land only with clear title deed, water source, road, red soil with depth of 1 mt, min, with no salt, rock. Thanks
Dear sir we can arrange land any where in kancheepuram district, villupuram and tiruvannamalai district. i have no idea about pollachi.

ghanwatanil

Lands available in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra

Hi,

Thanking you
K.Sureshbabu

Dear Sir,
We have lands for sale in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra. At present a land measuring 18 acres, Highway touch, clear title, best for Industrial,commercial or Residential N.A. use. is for sale.( sale price approx Rs. 50 lacs per acre.) We can also give you lands at lower costs ranging from Rs 5 lacs and above for agriculture purpose. We also have smaller plots of one or two acres. If you are intrested please contact me on my e-mail....

minjurland

We having 100 to 1500 acres available in Tamilnadu - North chennai (Thiruvallur District) This land used as agriculture, commercial and industrial purpose only, near by Ennore Port Ltd, and more company is there. If you interested Pl. contact after then I send more details

BJB Realty
B.Selvam

jvpersonnel

4.25 acres of Mango garden on Tirupathi bangalore high way

4.25 acres of legal mango garden land on the common high way of bangalore-tirupathi, chennai-tirupathi. It is 35 kms from both chittoor and tirupathi.

Mango trees are aged 15 yrs and includes varieties like Banisha, khader, rumani, neelam ...e.t.c. Garden is supported with good water facilities throughout the year. Garden also includes 40-50 teak trees aged approximately 13 yrs.

Since garden is on the highway it has very good connectivity with both bus and railway stations. Airport aopprox.35 kms.

Rate is current market competitive, interested people contact me

hiteshwar

1000 Acres of Land @ Rs.60,000/Acre

We are into Real Estate business in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Presently we have big agricultural Land belts of 500 Acres , 1000 Acres , 2000 Acres and more in Madhya Pradesh .. Good for plantation and investment purpose. The single Land belt ranges from Rs. 50,000/Acres to 1,00,000/acres . All clear title and arrangements done and checked with the local authorities. Please write us for requirement

Hiteshwar singh

wagle66

I need a land at Ahmednagar for school (international & high profile) at least 5 acres. pls do call on eight nine six nine one eight five four eight one urgently.

Thanks & Regards,
Uday Wagle

wagle66

Hi,

Thanking you
K.Sureshbabu

Dear Sir,
We have lands for sale in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra. At present a land measuring 18 acres, Highway touch, clear title, best for Industrial,commercial or Residential N.A. use. is for sale.( sale price approx Rs. 50 lacs per acre.) We can also give you lands at lower costs ranging from Rs 5 lacs and above for agriculture purpose. We also have smaller plots of one or two acres. If you are intrested please contact me on my e-mail....
I need a land at Ahmednagar for school (international & high profile) at least 5 acres. pls do call on eight nine six nine one eight five four eight one urgently.

Thanks & Regards,
Uday Wagle

philipdevassy

Prime residential cum agricultural land for sale, vittel,buntwal,mangalore, karnataka

6Acres lush green residential land with good access road. Proximity to bangalore-Mangalore NH .48.&Mangalore-

kasargod state highway. good access road to the 8 acre

plot. 3 phase power. Plentiful water all round the year

.Bungalows in nearby plots. All city facilities and schools,

colleges, hospitals, Railway And bus station within 1 km.

Mangalore International Airport& beaches.25km.
Property Adress:-Kamatta,Mangala patav Post.
Vittal,Buntwal, Mangalore. 574243.
(1/2 km from mangala patav,SH.101. on the

mangalapatav - Anathadi- mani Road)
CONTACT OWNER. [

anarkanu

Land around nashik

Dear Suresh Babu,

We have many properties, agricultural land in and around Nashik, maharashtra. Pls contact.Also sent mail on your email ID.

Thanks

Rakesh Aggarwal
Hi Mr Rakesh, I am interested in buying agri land in and around nashik. Kindly PM me details as well as contact no.
regds,
gaurav

jems

Hello Mr. Babu, I own 5 acres of fertile, flat, elevated farmland, just 45 kms from the centre of Bangalore city. This land is just 1km off the Bangalore- kanakapur highway(it is actually Blore - Coimbatore national highway). Completely fenced, good water table, borewell and power available. Presently the land has abt. 100 yielding coconut and 45 mango trees. The property has a motorable tar road approach on one side and another mud road on the other. If intd. do get back to me

thank u
prabhakar

Hi,,
Is this property still available,??

Thnx

hiteshwar

1000 Acres of Land @ Rs.60,000/Acre

We are into Real Estate business in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Presently we have big agricultural Land belts of 100 Acres, 500 Acres , 1000 Acres , 2000 Acres and more in Madhya Pradesh .. Good for plantation and investment purpose. The single Land belt ranges from Rs. 60,000/Acres to 1,00,000/Acres . All clear title and arrangements done and checked with the local authorities. Please write us for requirement

Hiteshwar singh
kayinfratech at gmail dot com

colavt

Wanted agriculture land on long lease

I am looking for agriculture land on long lease 10-20 acres near Hyderabad/Secunderabad for plantains, lemon, mango and papita. Water - borewell should be available.