Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

land wanted near hyd ..

Register

Click Here!

srikku

please let me know if you have more than 25 acres of land ..cash is ready .. the land should have good water. Near to hyd . i need to setup sheep & goats farms.

Please send me the details. I can't pay more than 75 thousand per acre ..i can little more if more water ..

i will finish the transaction within 2 weeks.

thanks

Last edited:

neralla9

Regarding your Land requirement near Hyderabad.

I have around 16 acres land. Very near to hyderabad. Good road connectivity and you will get good food for the animals. It is priced half the market price due to financial requirements. If you are interested. Kindly contact me. I am Pavan. Reg Land Everything is clear.

7 Lac Per acre. Final Price.

Regadrs,
Pavan Kumar Nerella

Last edited by a moderator:

neralla9

reg your land requirement.

please let me know if you have more than 25 acres of land ..cash is ready .. the land should have good water. Near to hyd . i need to setup sheep & goats farms.

Please send me the details. I can't pay more than 75 per acre ..i can little more if more water ..

i will finish the transaction within 2 weeks.

thanks

In and around hyderabad then you need to travel uptil 80 kms. There also the final price would be 1.5 lac per acre.

regards,
Pavan

srikku

ok .. fair deal

I have around 16 acres land. Very near to hyderabad. Good road connectivity and you will get good food for the animals. It is priced half the market price due to financial requirements. If you are interested. Kindly contact me. I am Pavan. Reg Land Everything is clear.

7 Lac Per acre. Final Price.

Regadrs,
Pavan Kumar Nerella
plese please contact me. I will buy this land asap..

If you email your number i will call you

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

srikku

man this greedy brokers are killing the real estate

Man this greedy brokers are killing the real estate.. they are increasing the price too much where buyers are not able to buy and sellers unable to sell and state government losing valuable revenue ... shame on these greedy brokers..

Brokers are so greedy they can sell mothers & sisters if they get a commission.

Brokers please don’t take more then 10,000 per acre profit. You will see your business improve significantly.

It is so hard to earn money these blood sucking shameless brokers want it all …