Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land needed

Register

Click Here!

senthildcool

Pls provide details on agricultural lands in and around madurai and virudhunagar at the cheap rate around Rs.50000/acre?

anu320

lands in Virudunagar,

Pls provide details on agricultural lands in and around madurai and virudhunagar at the cheap rate around Rs.50000/acre?
SIR, I AM AN AGENT FROM CHENNAI. MY CLIENT IS SELLING LANDS. PLEASE SEE THE DETAILS

We have Cheap price Land in Virudunagar, Sivagangai, Ramanad District, We have 5000 acres of land in that area, It’s Black soil and Mixed soil, Water table is around 150 feet down, Perfect Sale Deed land, Immediate purchase, The land price starts Rs40 ,000 /acre and Above, Depends upon the Location and Type of soil and Convenience.

PLEASE CONTACT---
please reply . inthis website only 5 mails allowed. so i am sending my mail id. u send your reply with your phone number.
t/u.
r.anuradha

Last edited by a moderator:

ib_india

I am looking for thick red soil land near tirchendhur or tuticorin for Rs50,000 per acre!
SIR, I AM AN AGENT FROM CHENNAI. MY CLIENT IS SELLING LANDS. PLEASE SEE THE DETAILS

We have Cheap price Land in Virudunagar, Sivagangai, Ramanad District, We have 5000 acres of land in that area, It’s Black soil and Mixed soil, Water table is around 150 feet down, Perfect Sale Deed land, Immediate purchase, The land price starts Rs40 ,000 /acre and Above, Depends upon the Location and Type of soil and Convenience.

PLEASE CONTACT---
please reply . inthis website only 5 mails allowed. so i am sending my mail id. u send your reply with your phone number.
t/u.
r.anuradha

dear sir, we have 200 acres near virudhunagar ( ten km from virudhunagar) clear documents contact me...

Last edited by a moderator: