Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land near trichy 1,700 acres

Register

Click Here!

senrem

DEAR ALL,

WE HAVE AGRI LAND NEAR TRICHY. 5 K.M FROM N.H ROAD ,ON 40 FEET ROAD, LAND FULL OF MAIN ROAD FACE PRIME LAND., 1,700 ACRES WITH WATER SOURCE, RED SOIL, CLEAR TITLES, AGRI LAND IS READY FOR IMMEDIATE SALE. GENUINE BUYERS, MEDIATORS CONTACT ME. P.M ,. MAIL WITH COMPLETE DETAILS OF YOUR REQUIREMENT. WE ASSURE YOU GIVE A BEST SERVICE IN OUR BUSINESS DEALS.
this land is suitable for any type of cultivation.

thank you,
regards,

senthil k.p.

Last edited by a moderator:

shahul7554

Dear Mr. Senthil,

Please give your telephone number in e-mail
Thanks,

Shahul

DEAR ALL,

WE HAVE AGRI LAND NEAR TRICHY. 5 K.M FROM N.H ROAD ,ON 40 FEET ROAD, LAND FULL OF MAIN ROAD FACE PRIME LAND., 1,700 ACRES WITH WATER SOURCE, RED SOIL, CLEAR TITLES, AGRI LAND IS READY FOR IMMEDIATE SALE. GENUINE BUYERS, MEDIATORS CONTACT ME. P.M ,. MAIL WITH COMPLETE DETAILS OF YOUR REQUIREMENT. WE ASSURE YOU GIVE A BEST SERVICE IN OUR BUSINESS DEALS.

thank you,
regards,

senthil k.p.

anu320

Land

dear all,

we have agri land near trichy. 5 k.m from n.h road ,on 40 feet road, land full of main road face prime land., 1,700 acres with water source, red soil, clear titles, agri land is ready for immediate sale. Genuine buyers, mediators contact me. P.m ,. Mail with complete details of your requirement. We assure you give a best service in our business deals.
This land is suitable for any type of cultivation.

Thank you,
regards,

senthil k.p.
sir, please send the price and intrichy which place u have the land . I am an agent from chennai. My clients wants land . We both join and sell if u are intrested? Please reply to my mail-- because there is only 5 mail allowed inthis website. So please send details of your land and your phone number.
T/u.
R.anuradha

srikrishnalodge

Dear Senthil
Please quote the average price of the land
Ananth
DEAR ALL,

thank you,
regards,

senthil k.p.

pedikkatt

Re: 1700 Acre at Trichy

Am interested to buy at Trichy and would like to know more about the same. The location, price idea, water facility etc. Mail me, Mr. Dopmnic Rozario and arrange a site visit.

Give your contact number also to my above mail to contact you.

Regards
Mohammed

jbrfarms

More details please

DEAR ALL,

thank you,
regards,

senthil k.p.
Please send me more details.Thanks,
S.G.Jayaraman.

kiraniyer

details wanted

please furnish all details to
at the earliest . we are intrested

sai_ram

Trichy land

Sir,

I am Prabhu from chennai. I am looking for two thousands acres for agriculture. Get me ur contact no & emailid. Get all details regarding the land.

Regards,

Prabhu
Please contact...