Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land for Sale in Uttarakhand (Near Hardwar and Roorkee)

Register

Click Here!

gauravbansal

Immediate Land for Sale in Uttarakhand (Near Hardwar and Roorkee).
All Interested please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

gauravbansal

Your Query on Land for Sale in Uttarakhand (Near Hardwar and Roorkee)

Dear Mr. Govil,

Thanks a lot for expressing interest to buy our land ‘Near Hardwar’ (Uttarakhand).

We are currently planning to divide a part of land (about 40 Bighas) in smaller plots (100 / 150 / 200 sq. yards) to sell them individually after the wheat crop harvest in couple of weeks’ time (mid April).

The land is located in Laksar town and panchayat (Distt. Hardwar), about 40 mins. drive from Hardwar on main Hardwar – Delhi highway (via Purquazi).

Some of the main features of the area are:

1. Land Site on Main Hardwar-Delhi Highway and near Roorkee Road Tiraha.
(Hardwar : 40 mins and Roorkee : 30 mins by road)

2. Near Main Market, Bus Stand, Railway Station and Birla Tyre Factory (5-10 mins by road).

3. Drinking Water and Electricity facility available in the area. (The water levels are very high in this area owing to fertile Uttarakhand land).

4. Land location entirely secured from water clogging during rains.

The land belongs to my family since my late grand father’s time (who was an Honourable Government Employee in the administration). Its current ownership is in the name of individuals of my family and relatives. It is entirely used for cultivation and is looked after by my family for last many years.

After going through the aforementioned details, if things do suit you then we can discuss further in person. Also for your question on price, I believe it would depend on ‘payment conditions and modalities’ and thus are subject to our discussions in person. Though I can personally assure you of a sincere transaction and you might save substantial brokerage and ‘middle-man commission’ on this deal.

For your orientation, a bit about me: I’m working as a Senior Financial Associate with a MNC in Gurgaon for last 5 years and also live here. We have a parental house in Laksar and also in Ghaziabad.

Kindly let me know in case you have any more concerns / questions.

With Warm Regards,
Gaurav Bansal

--

Gaurav Bansal
Capital IQ
A Division of Standard & Poor's
please contact........

Last edited by a moderator: