Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

land for sale in mangalore

Register

Click Here!

joyprakash

located 20km away from the city of mangalore, quiet close to Bajpe airport. It is a 6.5 acres of fertile land with arecanut(approximately 2500 plants), coconut(225 plants) and other variety of fruit trees like jackfruit, mango, guava, etc. There is also an empty space to plant other trees.The land has a an excellent irrigation facilitiy and the water is available all round the year.We have been getting a annual income of approximately 8 lac annually.The land contains a 15yrs old tiled house with 9 rooms .The unique speciality of the land is its beautiful location with amazing landscape. There is a flowing water falls in front of the house and an hill behind which have been attracting the tourist and all the nearby people. Though it is very hard for us to maintain the property we look for some clients to sell the land for the reasonable price.

khurshid52

pl.name your indicative prize

:confused:
located 20km away from the city of mangalore, quiet close to Bajpe airport. It is a 6.5 acres of fertile land with arecanut(approximately 2500 plants), coconut(225 plants) and other variety of fruit trees like jackfruit, mango, guava, etc. There is also an empty space to plant other trees.The land has a an excellent irrigation facilitiy and the water is available all round the year.We have been getting a annual income of approximately 8 lac annually.The land contains a 15yrs old tiled house with 9 rooms .The unique speciality of the land is its beautiful location with amazing landscape. There is a flowing water falls in front of the house and an hill behind which have been attracting the tourist and all the nearby people. Though it is very hard for us to maintain the property we look for some clients to sell the land for the reasonable price.

bhakriragh

Agi Land at Mangalore

Hi,

Please let me know the Access to the property and the price. Is it Tarred road till the property ?

Raghavendra,
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

derrick

Bajpe land

located 20km away from the city of mangalore, quiet close to bajpe airport. It is a 6.5 acres of fertile land with arecanut(approximately 2500 plants), coconut(225 plants) and other variety of fruit trees like jackfruit, mango, guava, etc. There is also an empty space to plant other trees.the land has a an excellent irrigation facilitiy and the water is available all round the year.we have been getting a annual income of approximately 8 lac annually.the land contains a 15yrs old tiled house with 9 rooms .the unique speciality of the land is its beautiful location with amazing landscape. There is a flowing water falls in front of the house and an hill behind which have been attracting the tourist and all the nearby people. Though it is very hard for us to maintain the property we look for some clients to sell the land for the reasonable price.
sir as i m interested in land i want to know the cost and hou far from tar road is there is transportation till the house or mud road i m from mumbai u can call me if it suits my budget and my sight i will go for it

mgbhat

pls send me the detail of your contact & price pls immldy

swaroopbiomol

please tell me exact location and the price you are expecting.i need it for myself
please quote reasonable price
with regards,
swaroop reddy
Please contact..