Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

land for sale in kothagiri, nilgiris

Register

Click Here!

kooky

Land for sale in the nilgiris .
good for resort or nature
acres of land .

Now tea, pepper and spices are grown here on a very small area and the rest of the estate has been converted into a private wildlife reserve allowing the natural vegetation to regenerate. It is on the Mettupalayam-Kotagiri ghat Road, only 90 minutes from Coimbatore and 6½ hours from Bangalore. Here you can see and experience the Nilgiris as it was intended to be by nature. The place is endowed with beautiful natural features like mountains, valleys, gorges, rocks, rock faces, caves, streams, waterfalls, meadows, swamps, forests etc.
genuine buyers only contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

geethasivakumar

interested in the property

Sir,
Can you contacnt my husband Mr.Sivakumar

with regards,
Geetha SIvakumar

mahesshyam

acres of land .

Now tea, pepper and spices are grown here on a very small area and the rest of the estate has been converted into a private wildlife reserve allowing the natural vegetation to regenerate. It is on the Mettupalayam-Kotagiri ghat Road, only 90 minutes from Coimbatore and 6½ hours from Bangalore. Here you can see and experience the Nilgiris as it was intended to be by nature. The place is endowed with beautiful natural features like mountains, valleys, gorges, rocks, rock faces, caves, streams, waterfalls, meadows, swamps, forests etc.

dear kooky , can you mail me the details of the estate with your contact details to my mail id :-

mahesshyam

dear kooky , can you mail me the details of the estate with your contact details to my mail id :-

koman

acres of land .

Dear sir what will be the price per cent / acre

trtraj

acres of land .

Could you please give the details of area and price ? please PM me.

getz6900

Can I have the price details and total extent. We are from Gobichettipalayam, Erode Dist or mail to