Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

land for sale at very low rates

Register

Click Here!

allraheem

50 to 150 acrec's bit land for sale at low rate in nanded dist maharashtra. the rate is 29000/-to 38000/-per acres.this is maharashtras cm's dist. the land is of low rate so it has water in some areas and have less in some areas.land is near to village and road touch there is electricity.there is 500 acres land in this area.if any one is intrested please contact.

Last edited by a moderator:

ravindran

cheap lands at nanded

Please intimate full details and last price, also whether 15 to 20 acres could be purchased for a trust?
KRM

mirza

p;z let me know the details

50 to 150 acrec's bit land for sale at low rate in nanded dist maharashtra. the rate is 29000/-to 38000/-per acres.this is maharashtras cm's dist. the land is of low rate so it has water in some areas and have less in some areas.land is near to village and road touch there is electricity.there is 500 acres land in this area.if any one is intrested please contact.
dear sir,
can you please send me the details of the said land, including the distance from mumbai, and is it possible for me to purchase 50 acres on;y

binay

Interested for land deal

I am looking for a land in here .. but please give your contact number so that we can contact you for the same.
You can send me a private message for this.