Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land for sale 50 to 100 acres near tindivanam

Register

Click Here!

kmshahul

I am also looking in low cost. If any please message me, i need about 10 acres if more cheaper i could go for 20 acres

prasancool

Hi my name is Prasanna I am also looking for agricultural land in and around Pondicherry, thindivanam, Cuddalore , villupuram and panruti around 5 to 10 acres , with water facility. If any one have property with proper documents please contact me by prasan_cool@hotmail.com

suresh_tcs

Requires Agri land 50 -100 acres near Tindivanam/Cuddalore/Tiruvannamalai/Villipuram

Hi,
I require Agri land 50 -100 acres in Tindivanam/Cuddalore/Tiruvannamalai/Villupuram with water facility, EB connection and road facility. Kindly contact me @ Suresh 8939798822. Can look at other districts also if land is good. Thanks

suresh_tcs

50-100 acres of Agri land is required in Tamil Nadu

Hi Laksh, can you please provide your contact number, I am interested to buy agri land near Tindivanam or call me 8939798822

nana28

Need 5 acres of land near pondicherry, cuddalore, villupuram, tindivanam for 1 lac/acre. Anybody knows, please call me to my number 9840013087

chirag4862

Hi,
I am looking for the land for plantation. I am planning to buy approx 20-50 acre land. But need to good road access and water level. Please let me contact at chiragbablu@gmail.com, if you have any good option.

Bablu kumar

sumisuji

Hi Prakash,

As you said you can,t get even dry land less than 1 lakh/acre it's too dificult to get on that price near tindivanam or villupuram but you can get @ 3500/acre currently 40 to 50 acres readily available near tindivanam 4 to 6kms from tindivanam , anyway i will enquire about your requirement if any thing will revert back...
I am ready to buy.
Please contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

kathir123

HAI SIR...
I AM LOOKING FOR LAND TO DEVELOP COW AND GOAT FARM IN AND AROUND TINDIVANAM AREA WITH A DISTANCE OF 10-15 KMS FROM TINDIVANAM. NEED WATER AND POWER WITH APPROACH ROAD. MY BUDGET IS LESS THAN 10 LACS/ACRE,

pvel666633

HAI SIR...
I AM LOOKING FOR LAND TO DEVELOP COW AND GOAT FARM IN AND AROUND TINDIVANAM AREA WITH A DISTANCE OF 10-15 KMS FROM TINDIVANAM. NEED WATER AND POWER WITH APPROACH ROAD. MY BUDGET IS LESS THAN 10 LACS/ACRE,
I have at Uppuvepur near Kiliyanur.

antomike

63.81 Acre of Agricultural Land for sale located at Kurunjakulam, Tiruchuli Taluk, Vrudhunagar District, Tamil Nadu. Price-4 lakhs per Acre.Excellent Property With Thar Road Frontage, Full Red Soil, 150 feet ground water Level, Water Pressure will be 2 inch minimum, Friendly neighbor hoods, Entire locality is agriculture happening area all time, EB line is available near by, 3 kilometers from state highway, 60 kilometers from Madurai ( 1 hour drive ) local agri labors available,