Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land available near bangalore

Register

Click Here!

caskarora

WE HAVE LANDS AVAILABLE FOR SALE NEAR BANGALORE ABOUT 100 KMS TOWARDS HYDERABAD NEAR TO NH7.
THE LAND IS AVAILABLE FROM 50 TO 500 ACRES IN THE RANGE OF .75 TO 1.5 LAKHS PER ACRE
NEAREST TOWNS ARE HINDUPUR , PENUKONDA , PAVAGADA , RODDAM

KINDLY CONTACT IF INTERESTED

PUNEET
9815900440, capuneet@cakansalsingla.com

rapid

Not Bangalore...It is near Hindupur...

Mr Puneet,
Don't try to lure people by posting under wrong land marks. Your land comes near to Hindupur. Here we are trying to have fair information. Please, post your land by mentioning the closest town and not saying the famous land mark that is much further than the closest town available.

Last edited:

caskarora

Land near Bangalore

Mr Puneet,
Don't try to lure people by posting under wrong land marks. Your land comes near to Hindupur. Here we are trying to have fair information. Please, post your land by mentioning the closest town and not saying the famous land mark that is much further than the closest town available.
My dear friend
I am not trying to lure people here.
I myself hold 500 acres in this area. U are most welcome to visit my farms anytime.
I have very much written in my post , if you could read properly that the land is 100 kms from Bangalore.
So it's better you read things properly before commenting on them.

caskarora

Land near Bangalore

Mr Puneet,
It is very much written in my post that the nearest towns are hindupur , or ump da , roddam

shvetprabhaat

WE HAVE LANDS AVAILABLE FOR SALE NEAR BANGALORE ABOUT 100 KMS TOWARDS HYDERABAD NEAR TO NH7.
THE LAND IS AVAILABLE FROM 50 TO 500 ACRES IN THE RANGE OF .75 TO 1.5 LAKHS PER ACRE
NEAREST TOWNS ARE HINDUPUR , PENUKONDA , PAVAGADA , RODDAM

KINDLY CONTACT IF INTERESTED

PUNEET
9815900440, capuneet@cakansalsingla.com
dear mr puneet
i am interested in your land
kindly mail me the location of the land with details like soil type, irrigation facilities available, etc at
regards
shvet

Last edited by a moderator: