Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

labours wanted - salary 10000/-

Register

Click Here!

agrireddy

labours needed for farm in kanyakumari .

Rs.10000/- for one labour.

nearly 10 needed.

food and accommodation free

reddy104

Dear Satya,
Can you help me out, please contact me with details, my farm details are below .I need 2 families to work in a farm ( 50 kms ) from bangalore on ( mangalore- bangalore highway). It is near to village (o.5 kms) and Kunigal Town ( 2 kms).
It is 10 acres land with 5 acres coconut and 5 acres Mango. We have 2 bore wells.
I will provide the following, Housing, water, electricity, furniture, TV, cows for milk, rice, can grow own vegetables, school for kids, transport, medical care( we have our own hospital, insurance. I will also give a bonus from the profits.
If anyone can provide the labour, please contact me with expected salary for a family.
Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

ryantrade

Hi

Dear Mr. ready

Pl describe a bought the work in Karnataka farm and what will be you offer for a family.

Regards
Raja Rajan

Dear Satya,
Can you help me out, please contact me with details, my farm details are below .I need 2 families to work in a farm ( 50 kms ) from bangalore on ( mangalore- bangalore highway). It is near to village (o.5 kms) and Kunigal Town ( 2 kms).
It is 10 acres land with 5 acres coconut and 5 acres Mango. We have 2 bore wells.
I will provide the following, Housing, water, electricity, furniture, TV, cows for milk, rice, can grow own vegetables, school for kids, transport, medical care( we have our own hospital, insurance. I will also give a bonus from the profits.
If anyone can provide the labour, please contact me with expected salary for a family.
Regards

reddy104

Dear Raja Rajan,
My offer for a family is Rs 10000/ Month, with all the above benefits. If they stay for 1 year, I will give a bonus of Rs 25000. At the end of second year i will give Rs 50000.
Regards

Last edited by a moderator: