Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Labour

Register

Click Here!

pritam88

Hi,
We Have a 150 acer of farm land With 2 green house's, Banana & Papaya Cultivation. We Have A 40 man & Woman Labour For Our Site At.Raighad Maharashtra.

Please Contact,
Pritam,

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

Rudraksha Farming

Hi,
We Have a 150 acer of farm land With 2 green house's, Banana & Papaya Cultivation. We Have A 40 man & Woman Labour For Our Site At.Raighad Maharashtra.

Please Contact,
Pritam,
I am interested in cultivating all the 360 species of genus Elaeocarpus belonging to family elaeocarpaceae known in various parts of the world as Rudraksha(Asia),Blue Berry Ash(Australia & Newzealand),Silver Quandong (US & Europe), Blue Marble tree etc. I am particularly interested in the species Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb. for religious reasons. Can you supply the seeds of all these species, at least those found in your locality? Can yousupply labour for this project?
Dr.Dileep Wani
Mamata, 26/72 Sahawas Society
Please contact....

ganapati

Laborers are available.
I am interested in cultivating all the 360 species of genus Elaeocarpus belonging to family elaeocarpaceae known in various parts of the world as Rudraksha(Asia),Blue Berry Ash(Australia & Newzealand),Silver Quandong (US & Europe), Blue Marble tree etc. I am particularly interested in the species Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb. for religious reasons. Can you supply the seeds of all these species, at least those found in your locality? Can you supply labour for this project?
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact...

quba

Laborers are available.
What is the location of labour?
We are based in Kodcherla- Mahaboob Nagar dist. and require atleast three couples.
Wil the labour be willing to come over and stay here, rooms are available for them.
Await your responce..
Thanking you