Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

kitchen garden pots in chennai

Register

Click Here!

jayasuga

Hello,
I am planning to build kitchen garden in my home terrace and would like to know where can I buy/order bulk quantites pots in chennai with low-price. I am not looking for expensive one. Please suggest.

Last edited:

Arjun_mohan

Kitchen garden bags

Dear sirs,

We are Manufacturing Kitchen garden bags out of imported Fabrics which are quite affordable. you can grow flowering plants as well as all vegetable plants in these bags. We also supply the growing medium too. With all the nutrients added growing medium A bag will cost you Rs.50 only. This will last for more than 5 years. It is available in attractive colours , easy to shift and carry.
The things which are grown here are without Pesticides and chemical fertilizers so that it is totally organic, and good for health.

Please contact us for your requirements. arjun., Coimbatore

Last edited by a moderator:

jayasuga

Hi Arjun,

Thanks for your response! As we discussed in call, please send bag pictures to mail Id. I will check and revert back to you.

ksrmd

garden bags

require 50 bags with growing medium in chennai for me to start a terrace garden ,please quote the cost delivered in chennai adyar plese mention the sizes and cost if different sizes are available with you

jayasuga

kitchen garden bag

Hi,

If anyone interested to buy kitchen garden bags, please send private message to me. I will send the pictures and if you are interested then will discuss quantity and price

Thanks

kelavade

bags for kitchen garden and the growing medium

Dear sirs,

We are Manufacturing Kitchen garden bags out of imported Fabrics which are quite affordable. you can grow flowering plants as well as all vegetable plants in these bags. We also supply the growing medium too. With all the nutrients added growing medium A bag will cost you Rs.50 only. This will last for more than 5 years. It is available in attractive colours , easy to shift and carry.
The things which are grown here are without Pesticides and chemical fertilizers so that it is totally organic, and good for health.

Hello Mr Arjun,

Can I get these bags and the Growing material in Pune (Maharashtra) too ? If yes, how can I get it here and at what cost? If it can be available at Chennai for Rs.50/- per bag. Can I get your phone no Mr Arjun, so that we can have a direct talk as such?

Regards,

Avinash Phatak

kelavade

Hello Mr. Arjun, Sorry to give you insufficient information, you may please provide me the details of the bags for Kitchen garden and the growing material supplied by you on my gmail id

coircoir

garden bags

Dear sirs,

Hi Arjun, Am also from coimbatore where can i buy the garden bags that you have mentioned? Kindly inform.

coircoir

garden bags

Hi,

If anyone interested to buy kitchen garden bags, please send private message to me. I will send the pictures and if you are interested then will discuss quantity and price

Thanks
Sir am interested in buying the bags for personal use/ kindly inform from where can i buy these.

sprabhu30

Hi Arjun,

I am from Chennai. Will you supply to chennai too. If yes, Please provide me with your mail id, contact numbers etc.

anujraman

Hi Arjun,
Am from chennai and would like to try some bags with the growth medium and nutrients for the terrace garden. Could you please provide me with a photo of the bags? And do you supply coco peat growth medium?

Thanks.
Anusha

santhosh4328

Hi,

Thanks
Hi,

I am interested in garden bags . Please send me the pictures and cost .

szjes6

Would like to buy these garden bags

Dear sirs,

I would like to buy these garden bags with growing medium for my roof garden. Do you supply to Chennai? If so, please send pics and size details. Thank you